🔅8-How Humiliating🔅

Start from the beginning

"Ah– ow!" Yoongi would shout a little at how rough Hoseok was being with him. But, what he didn't understand was why it was arousing him.

Yoongi could feel the blood rush into his little cock, a tent beginning to form in his pants.

"You like it, huh?" Hoseok whispered and Yoongi shivered, his cock growing harder from the prince's words.

Yoongi couldn't understand why he was getting aroused from Hoseok hurting and whispering to him, rather than from whatever nonsense was playing on his TV screen.

"I knew you would. Who doesn't like porn? Now you're watching it and finally getting hard. Good job, Yoongi," the orange head chuckled lowly, completely unaware that Yoongi wasn't growing an erection because of the porn.

"Oh, you're fully hard now. Do you know how to wank?"

"W– wank?"

"Masturbate."

Yoongi reddened.

"Y– yeah."

"Perfect. I'll leave you alone and I want you to masturbate to this video, okay? I would've joined you but only queer porn turns me on," Hoseok smirked at the younger prince who blushed uncontrollably.

"Goodnight, Yoongz. Come lock your door."

He let go off Yoongi's arms and the younger immediately rubbed his wrists. He then stood and accompanied Hoseok to the door.

"Make sure you watch everything. Okay?" Hoseok said with a mischievous smile.

"Ok– okay. I will," Yoongi lied.

"Good. I hope you're not angry with me being a little rough? If yes, then I'm sorry.

"It's– it's fine," Yoongi gulped.

"It's for your own good, Yoongz. You need to learn these things and be less naïve, before you marry my sister."

Yoongi nodded.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"Welcome, snowflake," slapped Yoongi's ass a little and the boy jumped, his cheeks reddening even more. Hoseok chuckled.

"You know, if you were queer, you'd be exactly my type," he confessed and Yoongi froze, his breath hitching.

"Your type?"

"Yeah. I like my men fragile and soft. Twinky, very timid and innocent. And with a nice little bum too," Hoseok laughed contagiously, "That's all you but major difference is, you're straight and you're getting married to my sister soon."

Yoongi didn't know what to answer and so he just smiled awkwardly, like a crack head.

"Night, Yoongz. See ya tomorrow," Hoseok patted his shoulder with a chuckle and Yoongi nodded nervously.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Hobi."

"Mm," the older smiled back and then left.

The moment he left, Yoongi stopped what was playing on the TV and ran to his bathroom, locking himself inside. He then pulled down his pants and boxers, his pretty cock springing free. He needed to take care of it and was very horny.