𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔

Copyright © by DivineSucculents
-

Jaeliey's face scrunched up as she watched Megan down her 8th shot of the night.  She has been concerned with her best friend's drinking habits for a while now, but has refrained from saying anything for quite a bit. Every time Jaeliey tried to bring up the taller woman's drinking habits in the past, she would get cut off.  It got so bad to the point where Jaeliey couldn't even get a word in.  Megan would just give Jaeliey a look that said, you better not say shit.   Not wanting an argument to ensue, Jaeliey would shut right on up.  

She hated when she and Megan argued because things would get petty and quite intense.  Being that Jaeliey had a very bubbly personality that was filled with good vibes and chill energy, she tried to avoid arguments as much as possible, not wanting anything to ruin her zen. 

However, Jaeliey was willing to argue tonight because Megan is getting shit-faced before Trey comes over.   Since Jaeliey got sketchy vibes from Trey, she advised Megan not to invite him over.  But of course, Megan ignored her.  Something just wasn't sitting right in Jaeliey's spirit.  Knowing that Megan starts to become even more free-spirited while drunk, Jaeliey has decided that she has to get her to stop drinking and cancel on Trey's weird ass.

"Meg...", Jaeliey hesitantly called, "I think that's enough.  You don't need to get shit-faced before Trey gets here."

"But...I'm not even drunk, just b-buzzed", she hiccuped.  "You know I have a h-high tolerance", Megan pouted with a D'ussé bottle in hand.

This bitch is lying right through her teeth, Jaeliey thought.  I'll play along as long as she puts that bottle down.  "Good. Even more reason for you to stop drinking before you get too drunk.  Trey is about to come over soon, and I don't want you to black out before, or even worse, while he is here."

Megan took two more shots from the bottle, just so that she can say she took ten shots tonight.  None of her friends had ever downed enough shots to make it into the double-digit range, so she was the first to break the record. 

Jaeliey grimaced after watching Megan take two more shots, causing the taller woman to roll her eyes and place the bottle of liquor on the counter.  Taking this opportunity to get Meg to stop consuming alcohol for the rest of the night, Jaeliey quickly snatched the bottle up, placing it onto the barstool next to her.

"You're done for the night", Jaeliey stated in a stern tone.

Megan rolled her eyes to Narnia and back. "No shit."

"Hey!  Don't give me attitude when I'm trying to save you from yourself.  We both know if it wasn't for myself and Kaydee, you'd be in someone's back ally passed the fuck out.  So chill with the attitude."

Megan scoffed and grabbed a water from the fridge.  She took a long, needed gulp from the cold beverage.   "The only thing you are doing right now is cock-blocking.  I can handle my liquor."

Jaeliey let out a bitter chuckle.  You can't be serious.  I've saved this woman from alcohol poisoning more times than I can count.  Kaydee has as well.  She has to be drunk off her ass if she thinks I'm going to let her downplay the selfless actions I took to save her more times than I can count.

"How am I cock-blocking you?  Please, humor me."

"You took away my dranky drank before I got super lit.  You know damn well I'm freaky as hell when I'm on the brown.  Now because of you, I'm going to be fucking Trey like a stiff ass robot."