Chapter Eight

Finlay

I moaned in satisfaction and pleasure as my lips connected with Rose's. This morning was amazing. Having Rose in my arms, my hands so close to bringing us together in more ways than one. But now, was just as amazing.

I tightened my arm around Rose's waist as I ravished her lips with my own. I bit her lip, hard, in excitement and when I heard her gasp of pain I mumbled an apology before slipping my tongue in her mouth.

My mind was fogged as I kissed the blonde beauty. And she kissed me back! Oh, how wonderful to know she returned the feelings I felt for her, returned the love. Did I love her? God, there was no denying it now. I was hers and she was mine. I only hoped she would stay with me up until the time I had to fight.

This morning I promised to help return her home, back in the future. I believed her now; the way she spoke and acted proved it and a part of me knew she was telling the truth. But I didn't want her gone, I didn't even know if I could help her. But I would try, if that's what she wanted I would help. No matter how much it would kill me.

Rose grasped my forearms and deepened the kiss. I smiled against her lips and slipped my hand from her chin to her neck, letting my fingers gently stroke her body until they landed on one of her breasts.

Gasping, Rose pulled back from my lips. Her eyes penetrate mine. I remembered how she told me she was a virgin. I wasn't intending to make love to her here but I didn't know if she had ever been touched like this before. Rose mentioned how most women didn't marry until after their twenties in the future, did that mean they weren't sexually active until then, like girls and women now? By Rose's reaction I knew she hadn't.

I went to take my hand off and apologise but Rose leant forwards and smashed out lips back together again. Her small hand covered mine on her breast and she clenched it slightly making me start to fondle it slightly. Rose moaned in my mouth in pleasure and her lips slipped from mine as she pressed her face into my neck and writhed in pleasure, moving her lower half against mine in a slow steady pace. My hands tightened on her and she let out a louder cry of pleasure.

"Finlay!" someone shouted my name and I pulled away from Rose who was blushing fiercely and kept her gaze down. I turned my head angrily to see a horse approaching and atop of it, Calum.

He slowly trotted to our side. I noticed how Rose was still straddling me, Calum did to. He had a large smirk on his face that I just wanted to hit off.

"Not a whore then Finn?" he said.

Rose looked away in shame and I noticed tears in her eyes. Anger inside me flared and I flew off my horse surprising both Rose and Calum. I slammed into him, sending him flying off his own horse. I heard Rose gasp behind me as I tackled Calum to the ground.

I straddled him, trapping him beneath my large frame as I plummeted my fists into his face, again, again and again until blood covered his face. Calum screamed out for help and I could hear hooves approaching quickly.

Something caught my eye momentarily as a small figure, bundled in tartan jumped from a horse. I ignored it, knowing Rose would be ok and continued to let my anger out on Calum.

I didn't expect Rose to jump in front of me.

My fist was raised and was already speedily coming down, now towards Rose. Her face was a mixture of fear and sadness. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the destruction I was about to cause. I cursed myself as I heard bones crunch and a soft, female shriek.

I opened my eyes slowly. Calum was still bloody beneath me but Rose wasn't there. I looked around to find her in Blair's arms, half dragged out of the way of my fist. Her face was red and a few stray tears were making there way down her cheeks. I looked around for who I hit, met with the image of Graham holding his meaty shoulder.