Their Colored Eyes [OLD VERSION]

From then and forward, Alexander and Thomas texted every day, sharing pictures, videos, etc. They still had to act like rivals in school, but those comments became more playful, the insults became a harmless joke between chats on their little screens. Seemed like a peace between two, and most were to think they just start dating, make peace, and that's where the story for Washington Heart Riverhigh ends.

Unfortunately, it's not.

Alexander walked through the school's hallways, he was allowed out of class by Washington after he got very sick during class. He looked at the radiating screen on his phone, it's digital 1s and 0s putting out the picture of the time. He was supposed to go to the nurse, but he didn't trust that woman after Laurens got sick, and she gave him a pill that made him look completely drunk and high. Washington couldn't write a report to send to the office for whatever this woman had gave Laurens, since she was regularly trusted around the school and her boyfriend is working in the school as staff, a higher up level than teachers. He didn't want to be targeted by her boyfriend like the other teachers.

A woman dressed in reds and pinks walked the halls as well, accompanied by two more, the one in yellows looking a bit younger than the rest, probably a year or two younger. And the last in light blues and whites. She looked to be almost the same age as the woman in reds and pinks. Alexander didn't look at their clothing to recognize them, his head looked up almost like a animal instinct, his eyes looking at theirs. The one in red and pinks had a mixture of light red and brown in her eyes, the one in yellows had a mixture of yellow and brown in her eyes as well, and the one in blues and whites had a mixture of light blue and brown in her eyes. They looked like sisters, they had the same condition as Alexander. He noticed a pattern. He's seen Maria and Aaron with the condition. He reminisced from what Maria said all those years ago, these girls look like they have had the condition all their lives. When people get the condition, it's when they are about to change something in someone's life. Alexander has had the condition all his life. Maybe he changed someone's life? His mother's? He was lost in thought. Aaron, the day he met him he didn't have that eye color. Nor Maria. But he gave them those bracelets. He wondered if that had to deal with something.

"Hey Angie, who's that?" Peggy asked her older sister, pointing at Alexander lost in a daze.
"I... don't know." Angelica shrugged and kept looking at her phone.
Peggy walked up to Alexander and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello?-"
Alex jumped and squeaked before slamming against the lockers in fear.
"Woah, a jumpy one, that's new." Peggy tilted her head in interest.
"H-Hello." Alex scooted away from the lockers and laughed nervously, embrassed.
"You look new." Peggy smiled, her hair swaying to the side.
"I attended here for a couple of months." Alex looked at Peggy, she was overly sweet, he wished nothing would happen to her.
Peggy stuck out her hand for Alex to shake. "Well, my name is Peggy! Nice to meet you- hm-"
"Alexander. Alex for..short." Alex shook her hand, he relaxed slightly and smiled.

"So, Alexander, is it?" Angelica walked towards Alexander and smiled. "I'm Angelica Schyuler. These two are my sisters."
Alexander nodded and said "Well, what quite of a family you are. You three do have a sort of resonating radiance that stands out from the rest."
Angelica felt her heart skip a beat when she looked into Alexander's eyes, his brown and green mixed eyes making her feel light.
"It'd be a surprise, if you're not taken yet, Angelica. Who'd pass up to be your boyfriend or girlfriend?" Alex decided being nice and complimenting the girls was a way to be on their good side, he was secretly a little intimidated.
"Well, Angelica is single, but she's dated before!" Peggy chimed in. "But I'm sure she'll find the one soon!" Peggy giggled as Alexander laughed a little.
"Angelica, you're like me, I'm never satisfied." Alexander half inwardly joked. Alexander truth be told, he hasn't had good relationships with people in the past, and that made him lose faith he would find the one, but then he met Thomas Jefferson.
"Is that right?" Angelica felt her face warming up.
"I have never been satisfied." Alex sighed and smiled once again, blocking out his memories.
"Where's your family from?" Angelica asked.
Alexander's hands started trembling. "U-unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait, just you wait!"