Titles are Overrated, part 2 [OLD VERSION]

Through the two weeks, Alex was practicing carefully on his debate papers. Timing himself every day, adding in extra details, sourcing from true creators dating back to 1900's. He wasn't expecting of him to work so hard on this project, he'd expect to wait until the day before deadline to start it. Now he was practically done with it.

Alex shot up out of bed, woken by his pet raven tapping at the window. He groaned and laughed, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes. He practically jumped out of bed and spun around, instantly regretting it after since he fell onto the floor. He looked up at his ceiling and got up, he didn't know what the fuck he was feeling but whatever he was feeling it made him estatic to wake up. He saw his alarm clock he brought a week prior going off, it's retro blue digital lights showing the time and date.

4:59 AM, October 3rd

He turned it off and opened up the window, the Raven hopping in and letting out a caw as it hopped around on the bed.

(We need a name for the Raven, comment one, like a nickname, a gender neutral one since i don't feel like giving it a gender since I like it how the way it is.)

"Alright ya doof, let me get ready, you go and pick out a eyeliner for me while I go shower." Alex walked into his bathroom and started the shower.

While he was in the bathroom showering, the Raven picked out a cute waterproof black eyeliner. (Raven boi liek makeup) And so when Alex got out of the shower he picked up the eyeliner placed on the bed. He smiled at the Raven and pet it, him already having a outfit on he placed in the bathroom yesterday for quick changing, it being a Japanese hoodie on with blue skinny jeans, and his regular converse.

He put the eyeliner on with ease, picking and holding up a hand mirror to look at himself.

"I look fine. Perfect." He claimed while skipping around his bed to get his phone off the charger. He took it off and stuffed the phone in his back pocket. The Raven hopping onto the bed and hopping onto his arm onto his shoulder.

"Agh, only five-twenty? When did I get ready so early? I am supposed to get to the school at seven, seven-o-five.. I'll just dawdle around."

A half an hour later, Alex was spinning around in a swivel chair and listening to 'Are you Satisfied' by Marina and the Diamonds.

"Thank President Daveed Diggs for these chairs, who would survive without em?!" Alex asked himself, falling off the chair.

"I should really, really get somethin to eat." He got up from the floor and walked downstairs, the stairs leading directly to the kitchen.

He looked at his father, drunk and asleep on the couch. He sighed at the sight and went to go get himself some pancakes.

A few minutes after the pancakes were done, he placed two plates on the counter and placed the even amount of pancakes on the plates each. He put berries on one of the plates with pancakes, and cinnamon sugar, and then spread on the other plate of pancakes jelly.

"Mmnn..Honey, you made pancakes?" His mother asked from the stairs. She had a few hickies on her neck.

"Yes, yes I did. And you gotta hide those hickies better, ma. Dad's gonna find out you're dating a dominatrix!" Alex nonchalantly said, picking the plate with pancakes and berries sprinkled with cinnamon and grabbed a fork, giving the plate and fork to his mother.

"Oh shut up, you haven't gotten a boyfriend or girlfriend." She jokingly said.

"Pfft, like I'll get one! Maybe when I'm dead." Alex snapped back, grabbing a fork and his plate of food.

"If you keep drawing yaoi ya won't." His mom smirked and nommed down a peice of pancake.

Alex's face turned red. "H-HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU WENT THROUGH MY CLOSET?! MOMMMMM!" he placed the things he had down on the counter and faceplanted into the counter.