Chapter 3

TAEHYUNG's POV-

I have been sleeping for about 2hrs. It was evening when I wake up from a nightmare. I sat in my bed for about 10minutes thinking about it. Then I walk out from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I came downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat something. Then I open the fridge but I don't want to eat any of the food there. I search for ramyeon to cook but I couldn't find any. Then I drank a glass of water and came upstairs to my room. I open my cupboard and take out my hoodie. Then I wear it and came downstairs. I saw my mom there sitting in the sofa watching TV . I passed by her without saying anything but she suddenly spoke...

"Tae where are you going?"

"To the store to buy ramyeon and soda. I think we lack out of ramyeon."

"Ohh I forgot to buy it since morning. If you are going to the store then buy for me something too. Wait here I'll write down the name so that you won't forget it."

Then she gave me the note. I went on my way. I reach the store after walking for about 12mins. Then I went inside.

((This is Taehyung going to buy ramyeon))

After I finished buying my ramyeon and soda, I pull out the note my mother gave me from my pocket and search for her things. While I was busy searching when suddenly someone bumped on me and luckily we didn't slipped.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!! Omo omo omo.. mianhae2....... Jongmal mianhaeyoooo...... I didn't look back that's why we bumped. Gwaenchanha??? Are you hurt anywhere???"

"No, no, it's okay. I'm alright."
"Ohh!! I think you drop your purse."

Then I bent down to picked up her purse. When I lift up my face and stretch my hand to give her the purse, suddenly my eyes land on someone, a familiar man coming towards us. As he came nearer and nearer, he became familiar and familiar and at last it was him, the person I have been waiting for this entire five years. The person I have never heard of after that incident happen five years ago. I thought I was dreaming in that moment and as he came nearer and nearer I came back to reality and his name suddenly slipped from my mouth.....

~~jungkookie~~~

-----------

"Heyy what happened?? You alright?? I heard you scream." ~jungkook

"Ohh.. I'm alright. I just happened to bumped him suddenly that's why." ~lady

Ad soon as I heard him speaking to the girl I bumped, I pulled down my hoodie upto my nose before he look back at me so that he won't recognize me. Thanks that I wear a hoodie. It save me today. Then I stand up and give the purse to her.