He saw to the clock on the nightstand. Five clock in the morning. It's always the same. Every night nightmares, every morning awakening at the same time.

He stood up and started his day. Four hours sleep. Only four hours sleep, every day, since three years.

***

Akash Sharma was on the way to one of the biggest and most important meetings of his life. He drove fast and was very nervous. He was so deeply excited about the event, that he started to ask again his assistant all important points for this meaning.

>>So Miss Kasyap, we have only few minutes till we reach SR. Let's go through our list again.<<

>>Again!?<<

She moved her black glasses down on the tip of her nose and looked to him. He looked to her too for few seconds and then back to front because he needed to drive his car.

>>Start right now, Miss Kasyap.<<

She took a deep breath and showed him that she actually didn't want to do it and he asked himself why he didn't finally start to search for a new PA. It would be good to have someone who doesn't argue with him.

>>Ok, we don't talk too much.<<

She started suddenly.

>>Yes, this is important. I heard, he don't like people who talk too much. Next.<<

>>We speak only, if he ask us to speak.<<

>>Good. Don't forget this Miss Kasyap.<<

She rolled her eyes and he saw it from the corner of his eyes.

>>Next.<<

Lavanya annoyed him, but he needed to stick to her, till he finally start to search for a new PA.

>>We make our presentation as short as possible. Aaand yes, he don't like long presentation's. I know.<<

He was surprised that she spoked his text but refused to see it a provocation. Instead he decided to accept it as her being especially hard working.

>>His time is precious. He doesn't like to waste any of it. And now the last and most important. Never. Never ever touch him. Understood?<<

She nodded but in the same moment spoke her thoughts out.

>>I don't understand why it is so important to not to touch him.<<

>>It is for him, so it is for us. And this is the most important point which you have to follow Miss Kasyap. So please, no mistakes. This appointment is too important for us and I know your head is overthinking this last rule but I request you to follow with everything we have just talked about. I talk and you do your job and assist me. Ok?<<

She moved her glasses up and breathed deep in. He knew she was to self-confident, too defiant, too stubborn. Simply too strong. One young girl who is used to fought for her rights and won over her whole traditional family. And now she worked for him and she was still not able to take instructions from her own boss. Feminist inside and out and when he saw how she pricked her lips like one small girl who planned to teach someone a lesson, he should know it but still ignore his inner warning voice.

And ignoring all warnings ended in a big fucking disaster.

***

They entered the SR and walked behind the receptionist who led them to the conference room. He was already there, sitting in his big chair, busy with his phone and notebook.