Close Friends (75)

~Few Days Later~

Jin: "Jungkook! Are you ready yet?!"
He shouted from his bedroom as he adjusted the black necktie on his neck.

Jungkook: "Yeah! Five more minutes!"
He shouted back as he wiggled on the floor, trying to fit into his tight pants.

Jin: "Hurry up you bunny! The taxi will arrive in a few more minutes!"
He shouted back with a huff and wore a silver watch on his wrist, making sure it goes well with his outfit tonight.

Jungkook: "Alright- fuck..."
He cursed, totally out of breath now as he stood up from the wooden floor.

Both of them were invited to Yoongi's birthday party tonight which will start at 7 pm, but it's already past that timing and they haven't even left the house.

Seokjin stormed into Jungkook's room and helped the younger style his hair neatly, while the said was busy trying to put on a black bow tie all by himself.

Jin: "Your hair's growing too long, I ought to give you a haircut someday."

Jungkook: "No, never!"
He furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook: "You know I like having long hair! You always cut them before they grow past my nose, so damn annoying!"
He pouted angrily.

Jin: "Oi, don't you find it even more annoying when it pokes your eyes?"
Jungkook shook his head vigorously.

Jin: "Well, I do. So I'm cutting it."
Jungkook wanted to argue back, but Seokjin pushed them to the mirror.

Both of them looked at the younger's reflection when Seokjin was done styling Jungkook's hair within seconds.

Jin: "My baby's so handsome."
He chuckled lovingly as he stared at Jungkook's reflection mesmerizingly.

Jungkook: "I-I think the car's here..."
He blushed and changed the topic since he heard someone honking outside.

Seokjin gasped in surprise and dragged Jungkook out of his bedroom before grabbing Yoongi's birthday presents and storming out of their house. They ran into the car and told the driver to drive as fast as he could.

Jungkook: "We're so late."
He looked at Seokjin worriedly.

Seokjin sighed in response and looked at the time on his watch, 7.39 pm. He turned to look at Jungkook and caressed his cheeks softly. He smiled and leaned into Seokjin's warm touch.

Jungkook: "Your cologne smells nice".
Seokjin chuckled in amusement and leaned even closer into Jungkook.

Jin: "Thank you. You smell nice too."
He dug his nose into Jungkook's soft neck and breathed in his sweet scent.

Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red when he noticed the driver sitting ahead stealing a quick glance at them from his rearview mirror. The younger looked down and pushed Seokjin away.