I was sitting by the side of the road trying to console Dad when Jin's dad pulled up in the driveway. Of course he wondered what had happened and I told him everything. I made him promise not to tell Jin and he offered to take me to see him here. 

I lied about the apartment so that Hyung wouldn't insist on me staying here. I can't stay here. It might be OK for a while but eventually his dad will get sick of me freeloading. I don't want Jin's dad to dislike me. 

I'll just have to find somewhere else to go. My dad said he'd move in with an old friend of his since we obviously can't stay in that crazy bitch's house anymore, but there won't be any room for me at his friends place. It's OK though. I can take care of myself. School's easy, so I can get a job on the side to make some money to pay rent. I might still be able to ask Hoseok if he needs a roommate... but first I'll probably have to bother Jimin or Taehyung for a while. Preferably Jimin. I still get mad when I think about Taehyung for too long. 

Jin shuffles a bit and rubs his foot against my ankle. My body tenses up and I bite my lip. I somehow managed to burn myself a little back then. I had to in order to salvage at least one thing: Piglet. I left him in Jin's dad's car. He'll be safe there for now. 

"You OK?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I thought you were sleeping already, Hyung."

"How could I when you're thinking so loudly?" he says teasingly. "Is something bothering you?"

"No, nothing in particular. It's just been a long day and I'm a bit tired," I reply dismissively. 

"Not too tired I hope."

He rolls over so that he's lying on top of me and I wheeze a little from his weight.

"Hyung, I can't breathe."

He sits up more properly and even in the darkness of the room I can see the most beautiful blush on his face. He takes off his pajama shirt and tosses it on the floor. 

"W-what are you doing?" I ask cautiously. 

He bites his lip and slides down along my body so that he's sitting on my dick. It's unusual for him to act this way. He looks at me with big eyes and he smiles gently before leaning in to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Jungkook, I want you to..." his words trail off as he tries to gather up his confidence. "...I want you to make love to me."

My breath hitches ever so slightly and I get the weirdest feeling in my stomach when he says those words. It sounds so... loving and sweet. And just the fact that he's the one initiating this is oddly exciting. Almost like proof that he really wants me too. Not that I was doubting that or anything... OK, maybe a little bit. Seeing him kissing Namjoon made me doubt if he really likes me or not but just the fact that I'm here in bed with him should be convincing enough. 

I put my hands on his waist and pull him down to kiss him again. He leans into my touch and I make sure to keep things slow for him. I mean, he said 'make love to me', not 'fuck me with your big dick until my hole becomes loose and I can't walk for days'... although I'd like to hear him say that too. Another time maybe.

I gently rub circles on his skin while he needily grinds his ass against me. Suddenly he tenses up and breaks the kiss. 

"Wait... I don't have any lube," he says quietly. 

"Oh. Well... guess we won't be doing it now in that case," I say with a shrug. 

It's a shame because I don't know the next time I'll be able to even be intimate with him like this, but if he wants to do it then lube is a necessity.