DIVULGE

LISA'S POV

"Aww! Don't punch me like that.." Seulgi complained.

"You made me panicked" Irene whined.

"At least  you made me awake" Seulgi teases her. We look confused why.

"Oh God. Stop it Seulgi.. Don't mind her and you, don't tell them or I'll leave you immediately" Irene warned. Seulgi chuckled and shook her head.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little sting but I can manage.. Uhm how about Jennie? Limario?" She asked worriedly.

"Yea.. they're not doing fine.."

"I'm sorry about that Lisa.. I hope they would end up like me.. being fine and.. alive"

"I hope so too.."

"Lisa.. Jiyong is awake but he's still weak" Mr. Park suddenly entered Seulgi's room. All of us were shocked about what he said.

"Can we talk to him?" I asked. He look at us unsure what to say.

"Is this about what Mr. Kim said?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed deeply

"Okay.. but be careful" I nodded again and smiled weakly.

~~

"Jiyong.. Lisa is here. She wants to talk to you" Mr. Park said as we entered his room.

He still has wires connected to his body and oxygen.

"Hey.. How do you feel?"

"W...why.. are.. you here..?" He said difficultly. His breathing is short. "You.. you... sho..uld hate mee..ee" He closed his eyes and opened it again.

"Something hurting?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Jiyong.."

"Je..nniee.." He mentioned Jennie's name.

"Why? What is it?" I came closer to him.

"How.. is.. is ...she?" He asked.

"She is.." I looked at Mr. Park. He just nodded and smiled a little. "not fine.. but I know soon she will.. Jiyong I think you need to rest.. so when Jennie wake up, you can see each other.." I said. He doesn't look good.

"No.. I.. need.. to.. I need... to see Jennie.." A tear escape his eyes.

"Jiyong you can't.. you're still not fine" I said.

"Jiyong you can rest... then when you get better.. you can see Jennie" Mr. Park helped me convinced Jiyong.

"I don't.. Argh.." He held his chest.

"Jiyong? What's happening?" I said as I hold him. "Mr. Park call a doctor" Mr. Park quickly called for help.

"Jiyong just hold on okay?"

"Lisa.. I.. I'm sorry..." He said weakly.

"I'm.. sorry if.. if.. I.. I killed.. her.."

Tears escaped my eyes. He is referring to my mother.

"I'm sorry... if.. I.. I..I didn't.. want to... but.. I.. need.. to.. I'm.. sorry.." He said breathlessly.