I felt like seeing them soon but i knew I couldn't. I couldnt possibly go see them for a while and come back. This place was way out of the city and i knew I wouldn't get permission to do that.  Just as I was thinking of a way to ask Mr. Gabriel about if i could go see my family sometime soon he paged me. My head snapped to the pager on the bed. I had been expecting him to page me since but i gave up after 2 hours had passed. I quickly got up and rushed towards his room where he was lying down and facing the ceiling. I even forgot to knock because I was excited to see his face, my stupid stupid heart couldn't just take it down like 10 notches. When i walked further into his room I thought he would reprimand me for entering into his room so causally but the only thing he said was 'good you're here, that was quick.' And i felt relieved that he didn't shout or say something bad at me.

He got up into a sitting position and told me to come help him up, I all but ran to his side to go help him and on balancing him properly on me through days and days of practice as we did this basically everyday, I walked out of his door.

"So sir, where to?" I asked while going down the stairs.
"To my office." He said. "I havent been there in ages." He added under his breathe that is. Remembering where the office was from the tour I took some day ago, I walked him into his office and sat him on his swivel chair which was brown in colour. I honestly wondered how he was gonna work though without him seeing anything.

"Sierra you know how to use a laptop right?" Uhmm duhhh, I know how to use one. Who doesnt honestly; it's like the 21st century. I felt like slapping him for asking such a stupid question but he was boss I could do no such thing. "Yes sir, I infact know how to use a laptop. " I said trying not to sound as sarcastic as I did in my head but that just went down the drain cause i sounded even more sarcastic than I did in my head.

"Whatever Sierra, I asked because these days they are so many computer illiterates roaming around. I just wanted to be sure you weren't one." Wow this man deserved the biggest jerk award on this planet. Trying not to pick offence from his word I laughed it off. And he just looked in my direction. The expression on his face was one of 'Yeah this girl is definetely a nut job'

"I know you'd be wondering how i want to work when I can't see anything. I don't need to see with my own eyes to work when I have yours." I was looking at this man like he was crazy.

"So with that said Sierra for today you  would have to be my eyes. I have so many files on the table over there pick them up and bring them over here and also you have to put on my laptop. I have emails to reply to and you'd be replying to all of them for me. The files you are meant to bring from my desk, you would read to me and then I'd tell you what to write. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir, I do understand so which should i start with first? The emails or the files?"

"We'll start with the emails then you'd read over the files. And write the report that is with my help of course."

It was now almost time for dinner and we were still in his office replying emails and writing reports. If i was being totally honest with myself I'd say i love this very much. The job Mr. Gabriel made me do was basically what I went to school to study so it really wasn't that hard and i really enjoyed it. Along the line I also helped him make some calls and helped him fax some details to people, all in all today was one of my best days staying in this house and let's not forget the time spending with Mr. Gabriel, we were practically plastered together during this whole time. Our work was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" Mr. Gabriel replied. And then popped in Mrs. Buono.

"Sir, Miss. Sierra; dinner is ready and set. " and with a bow, she turned on her heels and left the room. Seeing that as my cue to stand up and help Mr. Gabriel to the dinning for dinner I did just that.

While we were walking to the dinning hall, Mr. Gabriel stopped and that made me stop as well. He looked like he was having an internal fierce battle with himself.

"Sir, do you not want to eat dinner tonight? " I asked confusedly as I didn't know why he had to stop in the middle of our journey.

"No, I'm okay. Let's go for dinner."

                           ***********

We were done with dinner and i was on my way to help him up to his room. And then immediately he stopped me with his hand.

"I'm fine I can help myself tonight." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you sure? Mr. Gabriel. I'm not complaining I can help you. It's my job."

"Just for tonight Okay? I just want to help myself up the stairs for once. Please, I feel so useless, I can't even do anything for myself. You can resume the task of taking me up and down the stairs tomorrow." He said sighing. He looked like he was in pain not physically but emotionally. And i felt absolutely bad for him, I really wanted to know everything about him. He's back story and everything. I think I had started falling in love with him. But I knew it was just a one-sided love.

"Okay sir, If you say so but im going to be right behind you. If that's okay with you?" And then he nodded his head subtly. He was using his hands to trace his surrounding and walking real slow. Sometimes he would knock his foot or face on something or would kind of go the wrong way and I would run to him immediately to give him help but he didn't budge. We were almost on the first floor and let me tell you it took a whole 3 ass hours to get here but if he felt okay doing this then i was fine with it.                    

He opened his door with his hands and walked into his room and also did the same thing he was doing on our way here until he found his bed. He immediately laid on it.

I could see the look of pleasure on his face and i knew he was proud of himself for doing this on his own, honestly I was equally proud of him too. I know I don't have any right to say this but seeing him happy makes me happy too. A few days back when I came here i thought he was this tough , rude and arrogant person but seeing him today almost in tears I knew he was just lonely inside and he built a wall around to let no one in but in all reality he actually wants someone to spend time with him or someone to give a hug to. And thats when it hit me, why wasnt he staying with his family when he was in this kind of state. What he needed was love yet they shipped him over to this big lonely house to live in alone. I wonder what story is hidden in the four walls of this mansion.

Hey guysss 💫💫 I'm sorry for the late upload. I have been reading for an exam but im done with that. And i promise back to back upload of new chapters. I hope you stay with me on this ride. And also lovelies don't forget to share to friends and family and also like and comment. 💗💗💗