NEXT TIME ON THIRTEEN REASONS WHY

"Moonwatcher Everfrost. Please come to the office."

When she reached there, there were students there. Sitting around a table.

Scarlet Sky, her eyes puffy red. Icicle Absher, her fists clenched at her sides. Qibli Sand, his eyes wide, surprise on his face. Then anger. Even students that weren't from her school— Lynx Truth. She knew from the pictures that were around Winter's room.

Then she saw him. He had a smile on his face, and, when he spotted her, his smile got bigger.

"Welcome to the party, Moon," Umber sneered.

~

There are thirteen reasons why your friend died.

And you're one of them.

You say you're innocent? But...are you really?

Even if you are...It's too late.

The whole world already knows what you did to him.

After all, there are thirteen reasons. But only one story.

~

"Hello, Mr. Webs. I think you know who I am."

The principal's face went white with horror. "I-I..." He stammered for words, but not finding any. He just grasped his phone tighter until his hands went white.

"I think we need to talk."

The door swung open.

The boy grinned, and Moon felt her blood run cold. Her breaths came out in short, quick bursts, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Did you miss me?" Winter asked.

~

30 votes is all I need XP