I just took a deep breath, I knew I was just gonna sleep the whole class period. Colbie kept me up talking, most of it was needed.

I'm glad we made up he really knew how to keep a smile on my face. Even though he knew just how to piss me off.

"Psst. Santana," I heard Niecey whisper. "I know you ain't going to sleep already. Get up I gotta tell you some,"

"Girl," I groaned having to force my eyes open, looking over at her. "Wassup?"

She moved her desk over beside me, she had this really big smile on her face. It seemed like whatever she had to tell me was some good news.

"Sooo," she trailed off, blushing and closing her eyes. "Carlos wants me to go out on a date with him," I watched her squeal like a little school girl, he had her wrapped around his finger. "Should I go?"

Unlike me and Colbie they knew exactly what they wanted. And I was glad she found something to make her happy. She's had her fair share of fuck niggas and I wouldn't allow her to get hurt again, she didn't deserve it.

"Why wouldn't you go? I thought y'all liked each other?" I cocked my head to the side, giving her a confused look.

"Girl," she twisted her lips and breathed out heavily. "I don't know what it is, like one minute we cool and the next minute I don't know. But I do like him,"

"You like him, let him take you out. If things don't go according to plan, I'm yo' shoulder to cry on,"

"You right," She sighed, clicking her nails against each other. "I don't know even know what I'ma wear,"

"Wear anything but them busted ass J's you got on," Tysen chuckled putting the flash on her shoes, they were a little dirty but you know niggas loved to exaggerate.

And we just ignored him, like always. He was a sneakerhead to the max, he could tell you more about a shoe than he could tell you about any of his classes.

Tysen was one of those Instagram niggas, he was bigheaded, thought that he was this and that but social media can only get you so far.

"You'll find something," I reassured her, placing my head on my arms trying to keep my eyes peeled but it was only a matter of time before I drifted off.

After a long and stressful day of school, I waited till I saw daddy's SUV pull up to pick me up. My head was throbbing and I was ready to get a nap in before Hazel came over to get her head done.

"How was school kid?" Daddy relaxed in his seat, waiting for me to get situated in the car.

"It was aight," I leaned against the door, looking over to him. "How was work?"

"Shifts not over, gotta drop you off and get right back to it," he yawned, taking a sip from his Yeti tumbler. "Oh and yo' mama had to pick up a shift tonight so you and Taylor behave,"

"When do we not behave?" I squinted my eyes and looked at him dumbfounded.

"Why was Colbie at the house last night?" He asked randomly. I watched his eyebrow raise as my stomach dropped to my feet. "Thought we talked about this,"