Devon-Cara

I walk into the apartment that I share with my best friends, Kevin and Devon. I'm so tired after working a full shift after a full day of classes. At least I have a long weekend free. My ass is going to sleep late! I shut my bedroom door and strip down to bare skin. I don't even bother with any pjs or covers. I fall instantly asleep on top of my bed.

Kevin and I have sex when the urge hits us and he isn't in a relationship. But we both refuse to cheat on anyone. Even on his current girlfriend, Anna. I can't stand the bitch. I told Kevin that she was only with him because she thinks that I want a serious relationship with him. He laughed and thought that I was jealous. As if!

I want a man that I can't ever have. Devon Carter! Kevin's older brother, by two years. He is everything that I want in a man, except straight. We get along so well. We have the same taste in food and movies. He worries about my work and school schedule more than I do. He is caring, loving, respectful of others, and loyal to his family and friends. Not to mention, sexy as a walking, talking wet dream!

I'm dreaming! I've got to be! I've never felt this good. Someone is rubbing their hands along the back of my thighs. It has got to be Kevin, he's the only other one with a key. Well, other than Devon. But Devon told me a few years ago, that he was gay. So it can't be him.... unfortunately.

The hands were slowly moving up towards my ass. I spread my legs a little, giving him more room. His hands reach the top of my legs and cup my ass cheeks. I feel him squeeze and a moan escapes my throat. I felt lips kissing each cheek. Wow! Kevin has never done this.

Nibbling a little before licking the spot. A thumb eases it's way along my lips. I open my legs wider. Another moan escapes me. "More!" I beg him. I hear him chuckle as he inserts his thumb as deeply as possible. I'm already wet. He starts thrusting his thumb slowly, before replacing it with two fingers. I feel his lips on my back headed for my neck. I arch my back. Damn this man has learned a few things. Wait a minute! He's with Anna! So, this is not Kevin. Please be Devon!

He speeds up the pace of his fingers and adds another. "Can I have you, sweetheart? " he whispers in my ear as he kisses behind it.

Devon! "Please Devon! I'm about to let go!" His fingers and lips stop as soon as I say his name. "What did I say wrong Dev? " I look over my shoulder at him.

He's staring at me. "You're perfect, sweetheart! " Devon stands for a moment to take off his jeans and put on a condom. He comes back to me and lines himself up and slowly sinks in. The man is huge! He takes his time and lets my body adjust.

Devon slowly deepens his thrusts as he brings me more pleasure than I've ever experienced. I am completely filled with no more room to stretch. My orgasm hits me with no warning. I explode as he pulls my head back for a kiss. I moan into the kiss as he does the same. My mind blanks out as the fireworks continue. He starts thrusting faster and faster. As if he was no longer in control of his pace. I pull his head down to my kiss, as my second orgasm hits me. This time his thrusts are out of control as he shoots into his condom.

Devon rolls us to lay on to our sides, so that we are laying together, gasping for breath. His arms are around me, holding me tightly. He kisses my bare shoulder. "I was just gonna check on you. Make sure that you were home safely. Forgive me?"

I turned my head to look at him. "Nothing to forgive, Dev. I wanted that with you. But you had told me that you're gay. So I didn't press the issue."

He pulled out of me, then stood and went to the en-suite. "Let me take care of this. Then we'll talk." After a minute, he returned to my bed and pulled me to him. But I was already back asleep.
**** **** **** ****

I hear my door open and shut quietly. I open my eyes to see Devon standing by my desk next to the door. I smile at him. "Good morning Dev."

"Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" His arms were crossed and he didn't move a muscle. He looked a little tense. As if he was unsure of what to do next.

I'm wondering if I dreamt of the totally awesome sex last night, or was it real? I stretched and felt a slight soreness between my thighs. It was not a dream! My fantasy has come true. The only downside is, I was so freaking tired that I didn't participate much. "Well I slept like a dead log. But I did wake up to the most amazing sex." His face relaxed. "Did you sleep in here? I'm sorry that I wasn't at my best." I sat up and let the sheet fall to my waist. Only then realizing that I was still naked.

"I slept like a rock, in here. So you're not mad that it was me?"

"I am happy that it was you." I stood and grabbed a tshirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom and dressed then brushed my teeth and hair. "Sit down and talk with me." He sat in my desk chair. I sat on the end of my bed. "What are you feeling? What do you want in the future? Truthfully!"

He took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked me straight in the eye. "I would like us in a relationship. An intimate, serious, monogamous, and life long relationship. But you want Kevin, so I told you that I was gay so that you and him could have a chance at being happy together. Then when I came to check on you last night. You were asleep. On top of the blanket. Naked and beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from touching you. I carried it too far before I even realized what I was doing. But I don't regret last night, at all."

"No regrets here either. But it isn't Kevin that I want. Sure, we have sex when we are bored and he isn't with someone. But it is just a stress relief. Nothing more. I have always wanted you and nobody else. He's a substitute. As it turns out, not a very good one. So now where do we go from here?"

"Are you ready to have a relationship with me and nobody else? For life?"

"Yes I am. It is my dream come true."

Devon continues to sit still for a moment. Just looking at me. Then he stands and approached me. "I have always loved you, Cara. I am so done with this waiting in the wings. You are officially mine from now on. Promise?"

"I promise with all my heart and soul." I get on my knees on the bed and kiss him deeply. Before long we are both naked and laying on the bed.

His body was like a road map. To paradise! The muscles in his chest, arms, and his abs, were mouth watering. I flipped him onto his back. I ran my hands all over his chest and stomach. I pulled my lips from his. I put my hand around his cock and started pumping it. His eyes closed. Then I placed kisses and nibbles over every inch of his chest. His nipples were extra sensitive, so I paid them more attention. Devon had his hands wrapped in my long hair. His hips were moving to keep pace with my hand. "Sweetheart! I need you. I need to be inside you!"

"Please!" I begged. Before I realized what his intentions were, I was on my back and Devon was kissing me as he slid in slowly. I moaned into the kiss. Then I rotated my hips, taking him deeper.

We started off slow and easy. When Devon broke off the kiss he looked at me, straight in the eyes. "I love you Devon."

"I love you too Cara." His thrusts sped up and my eyes started to close. "Eyes open Cara! I need to see your eyes. Please!" His thrusts were fast and hard. With every thrust, his pelvis hit my clit. Now he was pounding into me fast and hard.

I kept my eyes on Devon. When we came, I screamed his name. His lips were on mine instantly. Silencing both of our cries.