Bethany- Rylan

Bethany's pov*

I get home to my small apartment with ten minutes to spare. Rylan will be here soon for our movie night. I put the groceries up and start preparing the pizzas.

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear from the living room. Rylan's voice matches his looks. Bedroom sexy and deep. Most of his girlfriends are just after his money and/or body. Me? Yes, I want him, I mean, I'm not dead or blind. What's not to love? He's six feet tall with light brown hair with natural blonde highlights and playful green eyes. He enjoys working out every day and has the muscles to prove it. He does not look like the lawyer he is.

"I'm in the kitchen, dear!" I grab him a beer. I don't drink the stuff, but he does, so I keep it stocked.

Rylan walks into the kitchen wearing nothing but a tight t-shirt and cargo shorts. "Hey sweety. Alright pizza!" He kissed my cheek.

"Where's your candy of the week?" I asked as he grabs his beer and sits on the counter.

"I'm on a diet."

"Then I will fix you a salad. I can eat the pizza." I joked with him.

"Hell no woman! I need real food!" I laugh with him. When we stop, he turns serious as I put the pizza in the oven and set the timer. "Why do I keep finding girls who only want to fuck me and shop?" He asks as he is looking at his bottle.

I jump on to the opposite counter to look at him. I start to make a joke, but when I look at him, I sober up. "Maybe because your looking at what they are wearing and where they hang out or who they know. Your cock guides you to the ones who are beautiful. No matter what they have between the ears. Your mother keeps shoving these into your path and you get distracted. Quit thinking with your cock and start thinking with that huge brain of yours."

"I know the woman I want. I just don't know what she wants. What if I ask and she turns me down? Or worse, she dates me out of pity?"

"Pity?! Are you fucking serious right now?" I jump off the counter and approach him. "Look at me Rylan James Andrews! Any woman with more than two brain cells, would date you in a heartbeat. Any woman with more than ten brain cells would know that if you are serious about her for more than sex, she would not have a second thought about having a serious relationship with you. There would be no fucking pity involved. You are a brilliant man, whose heart is as big as his brain. If anyone ever pitied you, she would need a damn brain transplant!"

"Why are you not dating anyone? After all, you have more than ten brain cells."

"I don't have any answer for that. Other than you know that I don't date a lot. Most guys that ask me are too immature for me. They are little boys with teenagers in their pants. If I want to raise a little boy, I would give birth to him." The timer went off on the oven. I went to get the pizza from the oven. "Besides, who wants to date me. Nate said it, himself. I'm an old woman in a stick figure body. And nobody wants to fuck a corpse."

Rylan got our plates out as I cut the pizza. "Nate is, was, and always will be a fucking dickless prick."

We watch the comedy first. Then Rylan pops in a romantic drama, his secret pleasure. We have a routine. Comedy, we eat then massage each others feet. Wash the dishes. Then drama or romance as we lay on the couch. Rylan lays behind me. I usually fall asleep and he either leaves or puts me to bed and sleeps there with me.

Rylan starts drawing circles softly on my stomach. Doesn't he know what that does to me? How am I supposed to keep my mind out of the gutter when all I want to do is strip him naked and give him the fucking of his life? I feel him getting hard as my shirt starts to ease up. I get the bright idea to wiggle my ass, accidentally, as I adjust my hair. He moans softly. "Sorry babe, I was pulling my hair." I turned my head to kiss his cheek, but caught his lips.