Dropping into Atlas

Beginne am Anfang

"Ooh Rah!" Everyone yelled. Now they had a hell of a lot more motivation to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And they are out of bubblegum.

"Sir the General would like to start operations against Atlas. All he requests is a few ships." A radioman said.

"Granted. Tell Mores he is under Trevor's command." Jaune replied.

"Yes sir."

45 minutes later. Harvest. Council chambers.

"As you can see the grimm and Atlas are no threat to us. A basic understanding of our defense is this. Our walls are 10 meters high and 5 meters thick with machine gun turrets every 10 meters. Our walls are also shielded so it will take much more damage to destroy one meter of wall compared to your walls. Also these TrI barreled turrets is either an anti air battery, anti tank battery or an anti infantry battery." Jaune pointed out.
(Halo wars turrets)

"Not only do we have the defenses on the walls but we have but we also let our civilians carry small arms around to but they deal less damage than our own. And each person with a fire arm has been trained to use it, courtesy of our country to show that with proper training, that we can have a safer environment for our generations to come. Anyone with a federal offense however can not own a gun. Moving on, the police have some of our lower damage weapons as well, along with warthogs and our new EMP trucks. So you could say we have a national guard always prepared to fight." Jaune continued. "Though things are a bit different in the other city, they basically remain the same."

Outside the windows showed tall buildings and a straight path to the wall. If you looked close enough you could see people on the wall patrolling. People were going about as life as usual but with a hint of happiness in their step.

"What is different in the other city?" Ozpin asked. Now intrigued by how they do things.

"They encourage that more civilians should have guns. They train some of the people into a militia in case something were to happen. They also have a lot more anti capital ship guns then we do here. But besides that we both cities are the same. Though they are working on a new ship for the main fleet. But Trevor or Dragon won't give me any clue what it is." Jaune replied. "Now that I think of it, if those two are putting a secret ship together then I find myself in command of MAC gun the size of New York City. Or just make a nuke launcher. Zeta make sure they don't do that please."

"Of course Jaune." Zeta said. "Also a bullhead is landing with your mother and sisters. They will be escorted to you home in a few hours."

"Great. I got $50 saying they want me to release my father." Jaune sighed sarcastically. "So let me show you where you will be staying. I must apologize in advance though, many people here do not like hunters or counselors."

"It is fine. I understand why your people are like that." Ozpin said. "Though May I ask why we are here instead of the houses?"

"So you all may have a better look at our capital." Jaune said.

After 15 minutes of driving they reached a 4 story building. Jaune split it up so teams RWBY and NPR would get their own floor and so would the teachers and counselors. Jaune also gave them time after they settled in to explore the city. For which they did. Well all except Blake who went with Jaune back to his house.

When the two got inside his house Blake rushes him and kissed him. Soon the two made it a makeout session. After a few minutes Jaune picked her up which  surprised her. Jaune made his way to his bedroom while kissing Blake on the neck and her moaning and purring. When they made in the bedroom just slammed the door closed.

Greystone POV

I made my way down to the drop pods with all my troopers waiting there and my girlfriend by my side. When I got there I saw all my troopers pumped and ready to take Atlas down a notch. I made my way to the control console and got on the mic so all my ODST's on all my ships could hear me.

"Troopers What is our motto!" I yelled.

"We will fight from the beaches of a country. The hills of bodies. We will die with our hands around the throats of our enemies, and our foot in their ass. Come heaven or hell we are the first to go in. We are helljumpers. Ooh ra!" All the ODST's yelled.

"What is our motto for those that will sacrifice others for their own glory!" I yelled.

"We will bring those that you killed for your own glory back from the dead. We will teach them our ways so that they will jump up from hell and kick your ass. If you think we can't just wait till they land on your ass!" The ODST's yelled.

"Who here wants to show these Atlasians how real soldiers fight!" I yelled.

"Ooh!"

"Who wants to show these people what a badass is!"

"Ooh!"

"Who will come with me feet first into hell!" I yelled as I got in my pod.

"Ooh Rah!"

"Then let's go kick the devil in the balls and unleash his anger on Atlas!" I yelled as the pods launched. On the way down to remnant I saw the damage our fleet did to theirs. I counted 10 ships destroyed and many more I couldn't count. Our fighters were clearing the sky while our bombers destroyed their military bases and large troop columns.

When I hit the ground I ran out of my pod and went straight into the fight. A second later a pod landed next to mine and out came Sapphire in her grey ODST gear. I just looked at her with a smile under my helmet.

"As much as I would love to fuck your brains out here and now Trevor, we got enemies front." Sapphire teased.

"Please you still haven't lasted more than 15 minutes." I replied before a bullet ricochet of my visor. "Oh that it. Come here you cunt! I'm going to show you how to die before your heart and brain stop working!" I put my battle rifle away and got my axe out and charged With a battle cry.

"Ah they just have to piss him off don't they." Sapphire sighed.

"Please. If he was pissed he would have already killed an entire company." Chang said as he walked to Sapphire.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sapphire said.

During this I jumped on a Paladin and place a sticky grenade on the exposed ammunition. He jumped off just in time as the Paladin blew up. I looked around and saw a destroyed Paladin and 27 dead Atlas soldiers.

"All right everyone you know the drill. Capture those that surrendered and kill those that don't. Watch out for civilians and any you find send them to the safe zone where the marines are." I radioed.

"Yes sir!" Everyone radioed back.

"Forward for those that have died! For your brother and sisters! For you freedom! Remember Reach!" Trevor yelled as he charged. Everyone yelled. Soon it would be dark and the real fighting would begin.