What Have I Done?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"My name is Mrs. McCain and this is my partner Ms. Smith" Mrs. McCain told us and everyone greeted themselves to them, I set an extra plate as we had a big dinner table so there was a lot of room to fit at least 10 people.

Me, Daniel and Dakota were in suits as Sky and Dina were in dresses that were to the knee and wasn't revealing, they almost looked like mother and daughter because they were both very beautiful. Saying they were pretty was a complete understatement if you asked me, everything took their seats and I walk to the table setting the food down in the middle and put a bottle of wine in the middle as well for the adults and a picture of strawberry lemonade in the middle as well if anyone wanted juice instead of wine.

I take my seat next to Dakota who gives me a kiss on the cheek which makes me smile.

"Smells delicious babe" he tells me.

"Thank you" I tell him.

The caseworkers are in awe across from us as they look at how sweet we were acting to each other, I blush in embarrassment as Dakota smirks

"You two are just adorable and thanks for the food Sebastian it looks and smells delicious" Ms Smith says with a smile as Everyone thanks me as well and I nod in response.

We started to eat and I soon heard moans of enjoyment as everyone was enjoying the food which made me blush more.

"You have a lovely home Mr and Mrs Rosewood" Miss Smith complimented as she continues to eat.

"Thank you" she thanked Ms Smith.

We all have a normal conversation and I make two Togo plates for them and they happily excepted and was happy when it was full of food. They took a quick look around to make sure things are in order and was okay with the idea of Skyler living in the pool house since she was the one who asked to stay there on her own free will.

"Thanks for this fine evening and we look forward to seeing you again in 2 months" Mrs McCain says as she seemed impressed so did Ms Smith

"See you two soon bye and have a safe night" Dina told them as they nod and leave getting into the car and driving off. We all let out a sigh of relief as we separated, Dakota looks at his phone and looks up at me.

"I have to head out with the guys, we're going to the movies then play video games" he tells me and I nod as he kisses me and leaves, I sigh and go to the kitchen to see Sky cleaning up and I help her before she denies my help, she cleans the table and counter top as I do the dishes and put them away.

"Thanks for the help even though I didn't need it" she told me and I smile and looks at her.

"Wanna come over for a bit and hangout?" She asks and I look at her.

"Sure I have nothing else to do" I tell her as it was the truth since Dakota left for the night and his parents went to bed or so I think.

Walk to the back yard to the pool house and she goes inside while I follow behind her, closing the door after me.