Chapter 14

Tay POV

Khalil & Daniel is the two artist from Philippines and Malaysia/Singapore. There are here together with me for this new variety show ..

We got to stay one single room each to rest once we've touch down Nagoya , Japan ...

It's already mid night and the sky are gloomy ...

I lying down on my bed to rest as it's almost 6 hours on the plane and I don't really have a single second to rest my mind ....

"Ting"

Newwiee : Landed ?
Tawan : Hmm not sleeping yet ?
Newwiee : Waiting your message.You should send me a message when u safety landed ..
Tawan : Why ? Are you my wife ? If you answer yes , then I will let you know everything...
Newwiee : 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Tawan : miss mine ?
Newwiee: Fuck you ! I am gonna sleep now if you safely landed ..
Tawan. : Hin let's do video call ..
Newwiee : You are with who ? Alone ..
Tawan : Even I am not alone , I can call my wife ..

I start pressing the video icon to reach him ...

" What is that ? "

The cheerful tone and face that make me flutter after opening video call..

" Hmm I will sleep now .. just look at me sleeping and wait for me "

" Huh ? That's all ? Tomorrow what time you will start filming ? "

" 8:30am I should sleep now "

" Ok ! then sleep.. I will hold the line but make sure to place the phone in right angle to see your face "

I smiled .....

That kinda things friend won't do .. That stupid jerk doesn't understand ...

" Tomorrow what will you do ? " I closing my eyes while talking ...

" See my girlfriend at 12pm for lunch ! That's all "

"Good ! My wife seeing his girlfriend "

I just teasing him as I feel abit upset ...

" Tay didn't we agree to forget all ?"

" OK OK we should ! But it's fucking hurts "

" ......"

After a while of silence , maybe he think I am falling asleep ....

" It's ok ! It will be ok even it's hurts Tay "

The soft voice of him can hear clearly as the room is so quite....

There is no strength in me to open my eyes to look at him ..

I got suffer from insomnia quite awhile because of all this things ...

I really cannot sleep peacefully as in my mind always thinking the reason why ..

" Tay ! Tay ! Don't go ! Tay ! "

I opened my eyes after hearing his voice ..

looking at the watch, it's almost 3am ..

I closed my eyes and still not getting a single sleep and now sitting up on the bed again ..

I holding back my phone and seeing the kitty who sleep soundly but maybe he got nightmare ...

Begging me not to go and he mumbling " Tay ! Don't go" for quite few times ..

" Hin ! Hin ! Wake up I am here " I raised my voice a bit louder to wake him up ..

" Hin !!! "

" Tay " He sit up on the bed and hold back the phone ...

I can clearly see the tear in his eyes ..

" Got nightmare ? "

" Hmm ! you left me behind and Jane grabbing my hand beside me "

" Huh ? is that call nightmare ? You are with your beloved official girlfriend and the one you don't want to be together is leaving you "

" Don't mocking at me "

" Sleep back .. it's 1am in BKK right ?.."

he nodded and placed the phone on the table .. lying down on the bed and looking at me without blinking ..

" I am not going anywhere even if you ask me to .. will stick with you forever ok ! Just sleep.close your eyes "

He's closing back his eyes to sleep ...

" But do you really think you are doing the right thing Hin ? "

I continue my sentence because I saw him opening his eyes and looking at me ..

" I mean the whole night opening the video call and holding it even you fall sleep.. But you are doing it not with your girlfriend but with me ..Don't you miss your girlfriend while talking to me ? Did you already say good night to her before you sleep or call me? "

He stayed silent at that moment like he has no idea what to reply to me ..

.............

I was so drowsy all of sudden as I have lack sleep for quite a few days , so I closed my eyes ..

" Tay ! I ... "

I heard him calling my name but my eyes felt so heavy and can't hear what is he saying after that as I fallen asleep ..

What a waste .. I will ask him again when I wake up ...