Chapter 12

Tay POV

I open the door myself to going into the room..
I saw him lying down on the sofa in the living room once I am stepping in...

" You here already? "

" Hmm ! " I nodded my head ..

I don't know where to start .. I moved his leg abit and sit on the sofa without talking ..

" Tay "

" Hmm "

" Do you mad at me ? "

" For what ? "

" For what I did ? " He still closing his eyes and put one of his hand over his forehead ..

" That's your life and your choice! I should respect your decision"

" But .. "  he put down his hand and looking at me ..

" We have agreed to forget everything " I hitting his belly ..

" I am not mad at you for what you did ! mad at you for never discuss with me "

" You know Jane doesn't like me to play a gay character and pairing with you ! "

I nodded and he continued,

" But she wants to make cle... "

" Just let it be ! It's already happened! I don't want to hear the reason ! but don't stay like that Hin ! This is the way you choose right? You should be happy ! You should be satisfied what you did and not like how you suffer like that ! I will really mad at you if you lying down like a dead meat with that upset face ! Just smile ! you already did what you want "

He is forcing himself to smile at me
In my mind , I keep on asking him ..
" Why did you do this if this cannot make u happy?"

" I checked my facebook, people throw alot of hate comment on my post "

I grabbed his phone from his hand and said

" Don't check ! People who commented negative on your post is not your fans . Don't care them ! Don't check it either ! Your Honey & our polca are still with us no matter what "

He smiled ..

" Thank you Tay "

" Hmm I love to see you smile ! Smile like that even I am not here with you "

I really worry about him .. I don't want to leave him alone and disappear in this situation..

" Hin ! "

" What Tay ? "

" Please stay happy and don't think too much if I am not around you ! I have to go Japan awhile as P'Tha arrangement. Maybe around 5 to 7 days I think. It's for the new variety show "

" What? Why I don't know about this ? " He quickly get up and sit up on the sofa ..

" Hmm this morning because of the problem you created then I need to solve for you "

He silently sat beside me ..

" I am just kidding ! P'Tha already arranged! So I have to go ! Not because of you ! "

" when ? "

" As soon as possible "

He sighed and said

" Just to hear you will go on board making me miss you already "

Gosh !  That's not the right way to say it to your friend kid ! Don't make me more greedy..