Chapter 13

Sorry guysssssss for not active in updating the new chapter these days .. But I will try my best to update 🥺🥺

TAY POV

Today morning is not a good one for me to start.

I have to stay away from him in this situation at least 5 days ..

The wind just touches my face coming through the window .. It's not as cool as it's used to be ..

I checked my phone but no message and no notification at all from him ..

I took my luggage and throw some of my shirts and pants in it ...

P'Tha ordered me to come to GMM first before going to airport ..

I heard that P'Tha called him to come GMM and scolded him yesterday night for the mess.

Well , even if he didn't post it public , people will know sooner or later that he has girlfriend..

I rubbing my face roughly with both hands ..
Don't think again Tay !
Let's think this is the good thing happened from the bad.You can stay away from him and let's forget everything within these days !!!

I opened the door and walk to the kitchen ..

" Tay "

Wtf .. It's New who is sitting at the dinning table and smiling at me adorably

 It's New who is sitting at the dinning table and smiling at me adorably

" Wtf is that ? You scare me ! "

" Hehe you said you will go today right! I come and see you before you go"

" So how is it ? Yesterday got scolded right ? "

I don't want to ask him how he comes in or when he come in as I have already know he can come in to my place anytime  if he wants to ..

" Hmm but not a big thing .. He just explained this and that ! Come and sit ! I did breakfast for you "

I looked at the toasted bread on the table and smiled at him ..

" Tell me about yours new variety show ! got new friends ? "

" Since you already know it from P'Tha why do you ask me again ? "

" Want to know it from you directly 😒 "

" Nonsense! "

" Shut up ! Video call me every night! "

" For what ? "

Even though I am so happy when he said " Video call me every night " but I have my own pride to control my expression..

" Forrrrrr... " He dragging the word while looking at me and his face more closer to mine ....
I don't want to confuse anymore .. Blocking his face with my hand and said

" Shit ! Hin !! WTF are you doing ? "

" hahahaha I am cooking for you before you go ok ? I heard your flight is evening right ? "

He laughed and hit my shoulder and walking to the gas stove.
I just looking at his back ..
That adorable step 🥺 Everything  he does is just cute in my eyes .. no medicine for it ..

Suddenly he take off his shirt !!

" Wait wait what are you doing ?? "

" Don't worry ! I don't burn your kitchen down "

" No I mean why do you take off your shirt "

" it's hot ! Now I am going to fry eggs "

he just on the gas and put the pan on it ..

Oh god ! Newwiee !! Just fried egg and you are acting like a master chef ..

" Come on ! put the shirt back on ! You are not cooking a big things "

" Should I wear a jacket to cook"

I just looking at him and shaking my head

" Do whatever you wants "

I saw him cracking the egg and put it in the pan ..
Hearing the sound of frying....
I adore this man so much but it can only hurting me..
Everything little things he does , caught my eyes 👀

" There you go !! " He placed his fried egg on the table and pressed down my shoulder ..

" wait I do some soup too ! "

" Hin I haven't eat your breakfast yet .. Why do you cook so early for lunch? "

" I just want you to taste my cooking skill before you go overseas "

I smiled without realising myself ..

" Thanks Hin "

After awhile later , he placed the soup on the table..

"Can we eat now ? "

" Come on ! I just had your toasted bread! I .... "

He placed his forefinger on his mouth and make me to stop talking as his phone ringing !!

" Hello Bae ! Morning "

His hand holding the soup spoon while talking ..
I grabbed the spoon from his hand and taste the soup.. Wow this kitty can cook well ..
He pushed his eyebrows up and thumb up like asking me is it good ? ..
I get one full spoon of soup and blow it before near to his lips ... he is still talking on the line with Jane ..
When the spoon near to him , he automatically open his mouth..
The shirtless Hin who sweaty after cooking, holding the phone on his hand and opening his mouth widely to drink the soup ..
It's make my heart beat faster & faster ..

His lips wide open and closer to the spoonful soup that I hold but the lips end up touched my lips as I dropped the spoon on the table and catching his lips on mine ..

His eyes wide open but I grabbing his phone from his hand and put it on the dining table on speaker mood .. Jane's voice non stop coming out from the phone speaker but I don't know what it is all about ?

His eyes closed and followed my lead ..
His two hands is locked over his head against the wall ..
I slowly releasing his lips and looking at him ..

" Sorry Hin! "

He looked at the phone which is already silent for awhile on the table and now ringing back again ..

His eyes not giving up to look straight to my eyes and he pick up the call ..

" Hmm the phone cut off "

"Hmm"

We both staring at each other for awhile until he turn his face away !

" I gonna get the call with Jane first ! "

He stand up and walk out to the living room ...
I just looking at him but I cannot hear clearly his conversation...

" I would like to steal him and escape from the reality if he allow me to ? "