introduction or character sketch

Prabhas Chakravarthy:a famous

business tycoon lives in Kolkata alone

business tycoon lives in Kolkata alone.... loves only 2 person in his life i.e his father Ram Chakravarthy and

sis neha who lives in abroad........
Takes life as a fun game and satisfies his lust with one or other girl.............! Amritha Nair:

a sweet and lovely girl

a sweet and lovely girl.... loves her step mother Kavita and step sis Alia even though they treat her as a slave never shows up her sorrows to the world.... wait wait is it a world for her so his lust and her sorrows will ever change???
if it will change also then in wat is it love or obsession?                   

                         [Episode -1]                                                          prabhas:Dolly aunty...... Dolly aunty...... Suresh...... Suresh he shouts and calls the servant of his mansion............both dolly and Suresh comes there...............! Dolly:haan prabhas baba........................!

Prabhas:(bossy tone) dolly aunty........... Suresh tat rooms r cleaned right and... Suresh:(smiles and interrupts)haan bhaiya room r cleaned and every favorite dishes of Ram sahab and Neha beti's r prepared...................!     

Prabhas: with less salt right...............?? Suresh:haan bhaiya....................(smiles)  prabhas: good...... everything should be perfect....dad and Neha r coming here....they will stay here.....he said thz  with so happiness tat it's a world's bestest gift to him.........................he was about to leave from there but ......

Dolly: but prabhas baba........................... Pra:(turns)haan dolly aunty anything to say...he looks questionly at her raising his eyebrows while she looks at him in hesitation............

Dolly:wo....tat... room.... should....she hesitantly points towards a room where he used to do his daily love making i mean satisfying his lust with girl..!
Dolly:wo Ram sahab is coming here na tho.....if he See's the girls dresses in tat room........!
Pra:(cuts off) look it.....he said with bossy tone....she nodes..... and locks the door prabhas takes a sigh seeing tat .... just then a voice.
Voice:so finally prabhas Chakravarthy is free....at least today.he hears it and gets happy coz it was familiar voice to him...he immediately turns and finds.. his dad Neil and sis neha standing at the door with a smile.
Pra:(happy)