Episode 46

Next morning arjun came and took amritha from chakraborty mansion. prabhas assured her that he will come in the evening on time and made her his with all proper rituals.

Evening

Malhotra mansion was decorated like a bride on the occasion of its daughters wedding. Orchids were all over decorated inside the mansion with purple and yellow lights in coordination.in the middle was mandap set up for the wedding.arjun were looking after the arrangements while ladies were getting ready.

Amritha with the help of the beauticias and tara was all ready in her red lehenga with heavy golden embroidery,kundan jewellery, hairs in bun with a veil over it.

"Haaye mhara khatu shyam ji,kisi ki Nazar na lage.bilkul pari lag rahi hai mhari poti" dadi said putting a kala teeka behind her ear.

Annapurna was observing everything with teary eyes.

"What happened maa?" Amritha asked
"You know what amritha,i always wanted a daughter.i had dreamt of making her ready and doing all her rituals of wedding. It's because of you my dream come true. I fulfilled all my wishes in this marriage.
Always be happy my child....you will always be the daughter of this house no matter what" Annapurna said pecking her forehead.
All smiled in tears while amritha u hugged her.
"Baraat has arrived" someone shouted from outside
Making amritha sit in room everyone left to welcome the baraat.amritha stood by the window looking at it smiling. Ram and neha were dancing happily with some other relatives and friends and her Prince charming was on a white horse.it was appearing like a fairytale where the prince has come to take his princess on a white horse. He was wearing a cream sherwani with red design complimenting with her lehenga.
Feeling a gaze on himself he looked towards the window just to see his bride standing there looking at him. They smiled and blinked their eyes to eachother.
The baraat was welcomed by Malhotra's.
Anil hugged ram while Annapurna did prabhas arti.all entered while prabhas was made to sit on mandap. Tara and Annapurna went to bring amritha who was eagerly waiting for her call.
It was like a dream come true for her. Being with alia kavita she had never imagined that she could have such a peaceful and happy life but God has sent his angel in form of prabhas to make everything right in her life.

Soon she was taken down by tara and Annapurna where arjun joined them on the way and Anil blessed her by keeping his hand on her head.

She was made to sit besides prabhas who has till now not even blinked once after seeing his beautiful bride.

"Bhai, full life is there infront of you to stare bhabhi,for now concentrate on rituals" neha whispered in his ears after doing their gathbandhan making him embarrassed while amritha blushed.
Wedding started.....Anil Annapurna and arjun tara did her kanyadaan and then they were asked to stand up for pheres.first four round prabhas was infront and in last three amritha, promising eachother to be together in every situation in this and next seven births.
Completing the others, sitting on their respective places prabhas was asked to full her hair partition with holy vermillion which also fell on her nose indicating his love for her followed by tieing of chain around her neck.

"Wedding is completed,now you are husband and wife" pandit ji announced
A lone tear escaped amritha's eyes as  she started at her love of life.today she was his with all the proper rituals.

After photo session and dinner it was time of bidai.amritha hugged arjun tara crying her heart out.they were always a constant support to her. Then Annapurna Anil and dadi because without any hesitation they accepted her as family and never let her felt that she was an orphan.

Prabhas led her to car following ram and neha who were in other car. After waving a bye they started their journey to chakraborty mansion.

Prabhas took her in his embrace while she rested her head on his chest.
"You fine?" He asked pecking her forehead
She nodded smiling......they started talking randomly just then prabhas received a call from ram.
"Prabhas ask the driver to take the by pass route.....here a tree is fallen on road jamming the traffic me and neha have reached home somehow but people take that route" Ram in formed