Episode 45

Hey guys this is puja back with an update.the story is coming to end in next 4 to 5 parts.so here you go with today's part.

Same day evening

It was Mehndi ceremony. amritha was all clad in green velvet lehenga with golden jewelry.she sat in the centre of the hall while the mehendi artists started putting mehendi in her hands.

Malhotra mansion was live with ladies and girls chirping and giggling around.other ladies were also putting mehendi and meanwhile tara and neha along with some other girls danced on "Mehendi hai rachna wali."

The gents were given a corner in the hall and they were admiring everything from there. Everyone was watching dance but prabhas eyes were only fixed on his bride who was smiling whole heartedly to the fullest giving him a sense of satisfaction.

Amritha's eyes met his and they had a lovely short eye lock.prabhas could see all the joy in her eyes.seeing your love happy,what else do you need from life?

Sometimes later

Amritha was sitting in corner admiring her hands which were now full of henna.

"PRABHAS" so beautifully the artist had engraved it on her hand yet not properly visible so that it becomes difficult for prabhas to find it.she looked around and found everyone in pairs. The males were feeding their wives. Anup to Annapurna, Arjun to Tara and Ram to neha.
She was feeling hungry and was waiting for dadi to finish off with her dinner so that she can feed her.

She got up and went to kitchen to have a glass of water.she tried holding the glass from wrist preventing her mehendi to get spoiled but was not able to. Suddenly the glass was in air and was near her mouth she drank full glass of water.

"Thank you Prabhas" she said leaning on his chest as he back hugged her after placing the glass on the slab.
"You could have called me amritha" he said
"You were busy with guests so i didn't" she said still in his embrace.
He gently pecked her cheeks and she smiled.
"Come lets have dinner" he said serving a plat.

They came out sitting in the corner taking randomly while he fed her.

"Aah you happy amritha" he asked

"Happy ? I'm super happy prabhas. I'm getting a fat Indian which was always my dream more over i got a family that didn't let me miss my parents for once and that is all because of you. I love you" she said looking at him lovingly

"I love you more" he replied

"Hmm. That we will get to know when i will see my mehandi colour.do you know more the husband loves you, darker the mehendi gets. let's see how much you love me" she said teasing him.
"Is it madam? Then this mehendi will be darkest because i love you so so much. No one would ever have loved anyone like the way i love you amritha.you are my life and i can't live without you" he said with genuineness in his eyes. Amritha was over whelmed listening to him.she sometimes wonders what she did that she got such a loving partner.

Alia and Kavita standing behind cleaning the area and were boiling listening them.

Few minutes later chakraborty were ready to depart from Malhotra mansion while Malhotra's were seeing them off.prabhas looked at amritha who was lost somewhere thinking about something or someone.she locked at him and faked a smile.

Prabhas got confused but reciprocated the smile and left on the way he was thinking about amritha and just then he realised

"Oh no....how could i forget it" he said to himself on reaching chakraborty mansion he made few calls and then inform Ram and neha he left for some where.