prologue

A huge and beautiful Mansion is shown..... the.... bodyguards were surrounded all around the Mansion.....  There is name plate on which it is written"PC Mansion"..........!

inside the a mansion a room is shown in which a man/boy was making love with a girl on king size bed.....wait wait is it called love making....No absolutely not......he was actually having sex with that girl to satisfy his lust.                                                                Girl:umm baby more....i need u...umm there. the boy was kissing, biting and was sucking her soft skin which become so rough cause of his wildness on her while the boy and girl engrossed in having sex.......a mobile rings.the boy just lifted his head and looked at the caller ID......he jumped up and sat on the bed.......! Boy:dad...he looked tensed..... but lifted the call........*on call*.     
Boy: good morning Dad...........................!
Dad: it's 12 now is thz morning for u Mr prabhas Chakravarthy. he sounds

 he sounds

anger.....he get tensed (yes of course it's our hot prabhas only yar)................! Prabhas:dad wo actually.....hmm woo.. he scratches his head not finding answer to his questions.........................! Dad: leave it.........i just called u to inform about mine and neha's

i just called u to inform about mine and neha's

visit to Kolkata........ hearing thz the prabhas jumps from the bed in excitement and happiness.... his eyes shined with bright smile on his lips.............!
Prabhas:(happy) really dad......r u serious.....i mean suddenly u wanna come here...................................................! Dad: yes son wo actually i have to talk about something very important with u so coming there to meet.........u son.    Prabhas:(happy) okay dad.... come soon i will be waiting soon i will be waiting for u...........................!
Dad: okay !!!!!!!!     *call ends* .                
Prabhas eyes were shining in happiness knowing that his dad and sis neha is coming here to meet him.... He puts on his shirt and walks towards the wardrobe and takes a budle of rupees from it and looked back at the girl who was sleeping on the bed all naked giving him a seductive smile.he smirks and throws the notes on her...................................!

Prabhas: get lost..... from my sight.......! He said thz with so dangerous tone making the girl jump in fear.........the girl wrapped herself in the bed sheets and leaves from there immediately..... like if she stops there for a min also..... She could become a prey to thz lusty beast he just smirks...............................

 She could become a prey to thz lusty beast he just smirks

Vote if you like this chapter .Do vote and tell me how do you find it by commenting.