prologue2

A girl shown washing a dozens of vessels......a voice comes........................!  Voice:ayy Amritha.........kaan mar gai tu come here fast..........she turns.... her beautiful face is shown......even though her face is looking pale with sweat....there was some spark which can make anyone to fall for her.... 
She is our beautiful..............

Amritha!
Am:haan maa.............aayi! Before she could get up and go............! A lady comes there..... and holds her hair.......she winces in pain her hands and body were shivering in some fear. Lady: still now u didn't wash the vessels huh........................!
am:(winces in pain)

!am:(winces in pain)

aaaa maa.....i....i.... will....w.....a....s....h...plz..... leave m...e.... P.....l.....z....aaaa, the lady leaves her with a jerk and puts a bundle of clothes on the floor................!!!

Lady:wash thz clothes also now.....thz is only ur punishment for doing work so lazily and carelessly.she nodes in fear...
Lady: after finishing thz.... clean my neha's room......ladke wale would come to see her saying thz she leaves from there. Tears rolled down from amritha's eyes.... making her soft cheeks wet..... but she immediately wiped her tears...... plastering a fake smile on her face .
amritha:(fake smile) come amritha.....ma asked to wash thz clothes....... let's do it she starts washing.