She's Mine

Emily burst through Hanna's house and was up the stairs before Spencer could even put the car on park. Later Emily would wonder how she was able to focus on anything, but she was already logging into Hanna computer when she entered Hanna's room and Hanna just looked at her with a confused look. A noise from her door drew her attention, and she saw Spencer enter, settling behind Emily.

"What-?"

Emily just thrust her phone to Hanna, not allowing for any more time to be wasted. Hanna barely caught the phone, before flipping it open.

From Alison:
I emailed you something.

From Blocked Number:
And then there were four. Watch her die, bitches. 76 Richmond Dr. -A

Hanna looked up to find Emily already reading through the long email from Alison. She immediately moved so she was also hovering over Emily's shoulder, and when Aria arrived, Hanna gave her Emily's phone, too.

Emily,
This was sent on a modified speed dial code from my phone which I would have only sent in case -A takes me. So was my text.
Go with the plan proposed by Detective Tanner. The precautions set out will keep you guys safe. There's no reason not to follow through anymore. Remember not to take any of your phones with you. I think -A has a way of tracking us through those.
Keep safe. I love you, Emily.
- Alison

"When did she write this?" Aria looked at the others, as they started to move. Hanna already had the police on her phone.

"It's Alison," Spencer answered leading the four of them to her car. "She has plans for everything. She kept up with -A better than the four of us did. She may not know who -A is, yet, but she's been dealing with the bastard... bitch for far longer than we have."

They received orders to wait for the police, but they were aware they've already spent too much time trying to cram plans, when there really was no time. Emily was unusually quiet, and the other girls were only too aware why she was. It was cruel for -A to her let Alison live and let Emily fall in love with her when -A was planning to kill Alison eventually anyway. The few months Emily and Alison have been together had already meant the world to Emily. It would completely break her to lose Alison that night.

When they arrived half a kilometer from the site, the police were already there. Detective Tanner met up with them, her face grave. The first part of the proposed plan for Alison to be caught. Emily's face was stony as she looked at the detective and she purposefully stood back from the rest so she didn't have to be close to police.

"We can only allow two of you to progress, and send the doppelgangers in place of the other two. Two of my best agents are here to do just that. Judging from how -A has been victimizing you, she will most likely allow Miss Fields to get the closest. So we're planning to assign one of our agents as you."

"No! I want to go!"

"Miss Fields-"

"I can't sit here and wait for things to happen!"

"Emily." Spencer grabbed her arm hard enough for Emily to look at her. "This will only work if we let them take charge. Alison said-"

"Ali once again left us out in the dark with that message! It was like she was waiting for -A to take her!" Agitated, she shook her arm from Spencer's grip. "I'm not going to twiddle my thumbs while Ali's there."

"You have no choice, Miss Fields. We can't make adjustments for this plan. It's too risky."

"Then-"

"Miss Dilaurentis might die." Emily's mouth snapped shut, the very thought of it happening making everyone see how much pain and fear Emily was trying to control. "If anything goes wrong, the chances of that happening will be higher."