Chapter 45: think we have a problem

Question: favourite nocturnal creature?

Y/n P.O.V
It wasn't long after I arrived that slenderman had put me in their victim room one of them anyway. I was cuffed to chair and people were stood outside the door murmuring.
"Ring.. a ring.. a Rosie... a pocket full of posie.. a tissue.. a tissue....... we all fall down" I wanted to see their reaction and I got some because the murmurs paused. "Cmonnnnn I don't bite" I persuade them. The door opens revealing Ben.
"Hi y/n" he sweat drops.
"BEEEEN hiiiiii how have you beeeen hmmm?" I smirk.
"Good Uh we are meant to question you" he points to the group of creepypastas behind him.
"And what you need my permission fuck you got any idea how interrogation works" I growl at him waiting for a reaction. Instead he just ushered the rest into the room.
"What are you doing her y/n" ej spoke firmly yet he didn't look towards me. I replied smirking.
"Being insane what's the point of sanity if you don't use it right" I stop smirking and put on a scared face.
"Or am I doing it wrong please tell me what I'm doing wrong" ej finally looked at me and I burst out laughing like a lunatic leaning forward to prevent a stitch forming. "Got ya" I giggle while going back to my slouching.
"Do we do as we where told?" Ben asks the group and they murmur among themselves then nod. Ej walks towards me not making eye contact and serves a painful punch to my stomach. Gasping for air I laugh again.
"Ooooo things are getting hot. What's the rules" my head felt dizzy yet energetic. I got a rush of excitement that I got from being in the moment.
"You answer straight forward we think your messing around we get to hurt you" a all too similar voice rung.
"Hiiiii jeffff~" I mock. A rock hits my leg making me scrunch my face in pain yet I laugh at it.
"We also get to injure you out of pure will" he adds smirking.
"All aboard the dick train passengers one. Jeff. Of course you'd be the only one to hit me out of feelings." I continue to tease he throws another rock this time aiming for my head yet I use my reflexes to dodge.
"Y/n answer the question" Ej says.
"Is it like 21 questions do I get to ask some too" I smirk. He hits me again in the same spot this time I was more prepared and tensed my stomach to absorb the pain. "Your no fun you won't even look at me when you strike Cmon forget about me being the old me pretend I'm different man up" I growl "you can't punish someone if you don't look at them" he pulls out his scalpel and makes eye contact with me placing both hands on the arm rest leaning close to me.
"Ok let's change things answer it or I get to cut you" he growls. I smile with my sharp teeth showing.
"That's better" I lean forward and head butt him as hard as I could, a slight bit of blood trickled from under his mask and I could smell it licking my bottom lip I watch as the red substance trickled from under his blue mask. He let out a low growl and sliced a cut across my arm deep enough to leak blood but not enough to kill.
"Answer. The. Question" his patience had run thin and I could tell.
"I came to see if I would be accepted as a creepypasta now that sanity isn't a part of me" I stare deep into his eyes almost trying to search for a soul in there. Ej stepped back into the group.
"Oooooo it's like a group interrogation . Who's next please~" I say putting on a voice like a businessman then giggling only to have a knife shoved through my leg while my eyes where closed. A loud grunt of pain escaped my mouth along with several curse words. "Jeff whats up hmmm.... have I.... annoyed you" I look up smiling menacingly my eyebrows twitch with the pain and I let out a few laughs I bite my tongue as he twists the blade then stops.
"What made you think you was welcome?" he questioned firmly with no stutter.
"Nothing it's all just a game whether I win or loose is up to my game play right" I smirk looking at Ben. Jeff rips the knife out of my leg and it continues to bleed making a puddle below the chair. Ej says that they should discuss it with slenderman and they all went except for Ben who was told to stay.

"You knew it" Ben states sitting on the chair facing me.
"Hm? Knew what" I play innocent with him in a childish manner.
"That id be the one to watch you" at his sentence I smirk and work on a little trick my brother told me. I have the ability to shape shift into beasts and creatures all accept humans but creepypastas aren't exactly human. Within minutes I change my body to look like Ben.
"Now what gave you that idea" I mimicking his voice his shock was then doubled as Lj came in to see the confusing sight.
"Hey, be——en?" Lj begins before seeing what's infront of him.

3rd P.O.V
"Lj you can tell which ones me right" the Ben sat in the chair asked in desperation. Lj said nothing back he just looked at them both.
"Yeah cos he'll think it's you" the other Ben snarls.
"GUYS THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!"

Winner of the last one isssss...... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Ofc-Im-Grell

 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁Ofc-Im-Grell