Chapter 9: leashed

Y/n P.O.V
"Calm down y/n" Ben says as he walks over along with jack and Toby. With out any words I begin running into the forest a faint leash begins forming around my collar I manage to reach and climb a tree before the leash is fully formed. I could hear the group of boys laughing in the the distance and a faint. "WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO HAVE THE LEASH" oh great jeff has the other end of the leash. Just as I was sitting up on the branch I feel a tug on the leash... "Oh shit please tell me it isn't retractable" just as I say that I get dragged across the floor stopping directly under jeff.
"Guess what I found out" jeff says a slight tinge of laughter in his voice. "Slenderman lied about who's connected to the leash" he rolls up his hoodie revealing a small mark on his arm it looked like a leash.
"Ya see he picks people at random to babysit the bad ones, he doesn't say this but he doesn't want you knowing" his voice soon got bored as he walked to the cabin door he jolted his hand forward a bit which makes your collar Drag you that way until you start walking.
"This sucks" you pout walking forward. "I literally feel like a dog" you say pulling the collar slightly.
"Ya know you could just tell us a fucking secret it wouldn't hurt you ya know" he says as if he was talking to a child.
"I killed my parents" I say bluntly.
"Already knew that" He reply's laughing slightly. I stick ones up at him and he growls a bit.
"Have some respect someone like masky could have had it" his voice changed I had never heard him be so strict and blunt. We walked into the house it was dark outside so everyone was either asleep or out killing.
"Go to your room" jeff said more strict than before.
"Why?" I said trying to hide my fear.
"Go upstairs and go to sleep before I make you!" In the blink of an eye he had his knife pressed against my cheek (my mask was slightly raised so people could see my mouth) I felt something warm trickle down my cheek and a stinging pain unable to process everything that was happening a tear rolled down my cheek something that I haven't done in a while. I begin to walk/run backwards tripping a bit but not falling I run upstairs into my room, I take the mask of and throw it across the room. I punch the wall and walk over to the mirror looking at the half smile Jeff had just carved into my face. "He could have at least done both sides" I said out loud, anger built up again and I punched the mirror my hand was now bleeding I walk to my bed leading blood along with me.

I hear a static noise coming from the tv and see Ben crawl through it looking worried.
"Y/n what happened" he looks around seeing the broken mirror, the whole in the wall and the blood trail. I don't answer him and continue to look at the bed.

3rd P.O.V
Ben slowly walks towards y/n
"Y/n?" He questions her sounding worried.
"Yeah" y/n turns around and smiles a fake smile but Ben plays it off as if it was normal and breaths a sigh of relief.
"What happened here? If you don't mind me asking?" Ben asks looking around the room then at her fists.
"Oh I uh tripped. Yeah, I ended up hitting my mirror and it shattered and cut my knuckles" she was still trying to smile and act normal but something inside was killing her and she didn't know what.
"Sure ya did" Ben said not wanting to push for more answers. "Best be going I'm off out killing you want anything?" He asked while climbing through the tv.
"If you wouldn't mind could you get me an energy drink?" She smiled.
"Sure thing" he says before leaving.

Meanwhile down stairs Jeff the killer and Slenderman are talking.
"I know I said I'd be ok with it but I can't go out killing which means this is gunna drive me insane" Jeff says pacing around the room.
"I know but, maybe you're insane side could get her to talk or scare her into it at least" slender reply's back.
"What are you trying to do kill her!" Jeff's temper shortened.
"No but if that's what it takes to find out more about her" slender says making Jeff think.
"So if I killer it won't be my fault it will be yours" Jeff says calmly.
"Yes, the full responsibility... can I go now someone is collecting pages" slender says annoyed.
"Whatever but when you come back and there's blood everywhere it ain't my fault" Jeff smirks playing with his knife. Slender's face moves as if he rolled his eyes then teleports away.

Jeff smirks to himself and looks up the stairs.
"If I don't go killing soon I'll make her go to sleep" he laughs a bit to himself. As he looks at the blade of the knife.

Back upstairs in y/n room she looks out her window to see a pair of shadows in the distance looking at her. 'Fuck off would ya' she thinks to herself before looking down at her hands, they were covered in blood and glass and looked raw. Only now she felt the pain, cautiously she walks out of her room and to the bathroom being careful that Jeff wouldn't see, grabbing what she needed from the first aid kit she heard noises outside the door quickly she put it back and started to run to her room bursting out the door only to be stopped by someone grabbing the back of her hoodie and pulling her to the floor...