Chapter 44: she doesnt give a fuck

Question: Who's your inspiration?

Y/n P.O.V
Drunk out of my mind I sit in a rented flat in the centre of town. A circle was scratched into the floor written by blood. I wrote the things I needed to in Latin
'volo video vidi meus frater, et adducite eum ad me' (I want to see my brother bring him to me).
Chanting the words in a slurred way he was there just like the other demons.
"So do you believe me now" he turned around to face me then instantly became confused "ARE YOU DRUNK" he yelled, unable to stand still without falling I stumbled around.
"N-no your drunk FucKing lil dip shit... you.... yoooou ruined my FuCking life" my sentences came out slurred as my 'brother' looks at me disappointed.

The brothers P.O.V
I was expecting a fight but instead I was met by a drunk y/n. Although I abandoned her after making her kill our parents I was still her brother. Walking over to her I push her over where she falls onto the couch.
"What the fuck" she yells at me as I walk off into the kitchen.
"I'll talk to you properly when your not drunk" I growl. I wasn't necessarily lying about being her brother. I was the first demon she ever came in contact with and I became known as big bro. When she killed her family I left her to her own devices that was until I decided to live a human life for a while. I got re adopted them believing I was a human. I had a younger sister who was calm nothing like y/n. And yet somehow y/n found me although I didn't know it was her till she killed me adoptive family.
Ironic.
Two families killed by the same girl the one who I turned her into. I had no idea how she found me especially under my alias 'dan' (yall remembering this 😁) I come back in with a glass of water where she snatches it off me and begins to gulp it down. I tried so hard when she was younger to get rid of every drop of sanity but some always remained and it was holding her back.

Y/n P.O.V
A Groggy feeling came across me as I open my eyes the bright ceiling light blinding me. I remembered nothing from the night and sit up slowly. The only light that was on was the blinding desk lamp next to me I sit up to see my room a mess.
"Fuckkkk" I mumble as I scrape my brain together. I had no idea what happened after jeff split things and it pissed me off. My thoughts where cut short by a glass and pills being placed beside me, looking up I recognise him to be the demon claiming to be my brother.
"WHY THE FU-" before I could finish he forces the pills into my mouth and the water down my throat after taking a hard gulp I glare at him about to speak but he then cuts me off.
"Never thought I'd see the day my little sister gets absolutely smashed" he laughs sitting on a different sofa and putting his feet up. "Now tell me what the fuck caused that must have been back cos you summoned me" he smirks.
"I WHAT" my senses seemed to enhance as if my body and mind decided to wake up "all I can remember is... Jeff breaking up ... with.... me... then I killed some people in a bar and got drinks" although I tried the rest of the night didn't exist in my head.
"Hold on" he paused due to breathe between laughter "are you telling me the person you saved dumped you" he continued to laugh and topped off his laughter with "what was it because you've still got sanity" he laughed in a childish manner. However upon realising I didn't deny it his laughter calmed down. "Seriously" he growled.
"Yeah I'm too human" I sigh heavily as the memories of that night come back.
"I can change that. Let. Me take. Your sanity" he smirks "I'll turn you into one of them just follow what I say we don't even need a contract it's formed by family blood." I was hesitant by his offer but I wanted to show the creepypastas that I wasn't sane. I had the power to move objects with my mind which took my energy and to shapeshift into creatures. I nod In agreement. But catch myself.
"What's the catch?" I glare.

"You have to kill whatever human I want innocent or not however creepypastas won't be involved I'll leave them to you" he sits back.
"Deal I kill people anyway that won't be a problem" I smirk.

Jeffs P.O.V
I told slenderman about everything and the mission was cancelled I was instructed to not leave the house and he will think whether it's a complication or not. I decided to pour myself a coffee but as I sat down on the stool to wait for the kettle to boil the air dropped cold and my chair slammed into the wall pulling out my knife I look around the kitchen to see nothing out of the ordinary other than a spider hung in its web in the corner. I go to grab the now boiled kettle already on edge from what happened when the kettle flew out of my hand back onto the stand.
"What the fuck" I hear Ej whisper as he stands next to me.
"What's going on" I ask as chill as possible.
"Fuck you was always dumb" I turn to see in the corner below where the spider was y/n her eyes looked as if they was glowing and she had a sadistic look to her face. (Like pic above) she was wearing a strange looking outfit

 (Like pic above) she was wearing a strange looking outfit

There was also a mask hanging from her hip.

Just from the first glances I knew she had changed however I also knew that things in this house will get worse and surely she knows it but it seems like she doesn't give a fuck

And the winner of the last question isssssssssss 🥁🥁🥁🥁.......... my_husband_is_YOONGI

 my_husband_is_YOONGI