Chapter 11: Im sorry

Jeff's P.O.V
Just as I was leaving the house I hear a loud thud on the floor. Slowly I turn around to see slender gone (he left before she fell unconscious) and y/n hit the floor surrounded in blood "y/n!" I shout, something inside me broke. I run over sliding on my knees till I reached her body. I lift her up and put my hand not far from her mouth and feel her slightly breathing. I sigh with relief and pick her up bridal style.
"Come on y/n don't you fucking go to sleep on me" I say running up the stairs to my room I lay her on my bed and go get the first aid kit

Y/n P.O.V
"Come on y/n don't you fucking go to sleep on me" I hear a voice, Jeff? Yeah it has to be I look around the darkness trying to find him.
"Jeff! Jeff!" I shout still spinning around.

Jeff's P.O.V
"Jeff.... Jeff" y/n says as soon as I walk into the room. I run towards her bed. "Y/n, are you awake can you hear me?!" I panic putting my hand on her forehead.
"Stop fucking shouting" she mumbles her eyes slowly opening. "I wasn't tired so i didn't sleep" she smirked "besides you can't kill a demon that easy" she tried to get up but the pain made her lay down again.
"Don't fucking move you idiot" I scolded her.
"Fuck you" she says back.
"I'm sorry I-I went a bit too crazy" I say averting my eyes to the floor.
"You wouldn't say ya doofus... it's fine anyway I shouldn't have been so stubborn" she says flicking my forehead then giggling. 'Damn that giggle.. I've never noticed how cute she was' I think before smiling slightly at her.
"Omg you smiled an innocent smile who are you" she joked.
"No one special" I joked back.
"Pfft liiies" she says smiling at me.
'What. The. Fuck' is all my mind could say. I quickly bandage her up and lay her back down.
"Jeff where am I?" She says looking around my room. It was black with blood here and there, a few knife marks on the wall, a few holes too, then the rest was typical tv, games console, wardrobe etc.
"Oh... my room" I say standing up and putting my hands in the air.
"It's nice and warm... imma steal your room" she says casually.
"No, no your not" I argue back.
"Hmm yep, and your not going to do anything about it" she smirks.
"Ain't no way in hell your smirky ass is havin my room" I say.
"Aww, you love me really" she laughs.
"Fuck off" I reply rolling my eyes.

We talked for a while till there was a knock at the door and 3 people walked in Toby, Ben and Jack.
"Y/n" Jack asks seeing y/n on the bed and me beside it.
"Before you say shit this was not my fault... well it was but not... completely?" I say fast but slow down at the end. They looked shocked as they look from me to y/n and back.
"Soooo it was your fault" Ben says.
"Welllll yes" I say shamefully.
"B-but y-you brought her t-to you room" Toby says ticking.
"And? She was injured" I say back as if it was a stupid statement.
"Her room is closer to the stairs" Jack says making me face palm.
"Idiot" I hear y/n giggle.
"Shut up asswipe" I say kicking the bed a bit.
"Make me joker" she says back. I could hear the three lads laughing. "Aaany waaays... Ben where's my energy drink" she demands as if she's a queen.
"Oh it's here" Ben says lifting up a massive energy drink.
"Jeeeffff get it for me" she says sitting up and pointing.
"Fine" I answer grabbing it from Ben and taking it to her.
"Omg I'm a queen" she laughs "your a knight" she says pointing to Toby. "Your a wizard, Cos your fucking magic" she says to Ben "I guess you're a knight too" she says to Jack who looks confused. She then looks to me and thinks "you can be a.... a... king" she smiles.
"Him a king" the other three day laughing.
"That means he's with you tho" Ben says still laughing. I look at y/n expecting her to change her mind and all she says is.
"Meh" and smiles.
"W-what... w-what?" I stutter confused.
"Deal with it I am your queen, and you are the king" she says calmly "now.. feed me this drink" she says holding the drink up to me.
"Can't you do it yourself" I complain.
"You hurt me and I am the queen do it" she says. By now the lads had left the room due to not being able to keep a straight face. I grab the bottle and just as I was about to give he the drink I....

Y/n P.O.V
After he grabs the bottle I see him slowly lowering it for me I get ready for the drink when I feel something soft yet rough at the edges touch my lips. 'Did he just... is he...kissing me' feeling electricity go through me I kiss back and I'm slowly pushed down to the bed.

(Ha. Bit of a teaser I know but deal wid it. I apologise for the repeated P.O.V skips.I have taken the request for the chapter but leaving the rest till I next update. Till then close your eyes and go to sleep.)

Btw I got asked whether the proxie war was an actual thing and no it isn't I made it up. Yep that's right I own an imagination oh my lord... the world is gunna end lol jk byeeee.