🍋 Yandere! Koga x Half demon! Reader🍋

Koga as a yandere for a half demon fem reader lemon plz. 

.-:-. .-:-.

                    "It's the demon girl!"  "Go away you demon child!"  "Rid us of your presence!"  The words of hateful humans.  They were so cruel, throwing stones and throwing their fists in the air.  Your mother and father were the only ones who cared for you- your father was slain by another demon and your mother was killed by the villagers.  Tears welled in your eyes as you rushed away from the village and stumble through the shrubbery.

     Your legs were so tired now and yet the humans kept behind you.  Your steps had become meek, causing you to trip over yourself and collapse.  Within desperate instinct, your dog ears, tail, claws, and fangs had grown longer.  You were so desperate to continue living your last resort had come out on its own.  The humans came closer as you slowly pulled yourself up.  Within those moments, a man jumped in front of you, inky locks flowing in the wind as a tornado dispersed behind him.

     He stood bravely before you, causing the men and few women to retreat.  "She's called upon a comrade!"  "Run!  You'll be torn apart!"  Your handsome savior turned around with a smug smirk.  His eyes were icy blue, determination flowing within them.  "Ah- thank you so much."  You bow down, your ears gently placing on the ground.  "Wait you're not a a wolf demon-"  His confusion in genuine as it laces his tone. "Ah well.  Are you alright?"  He kindly smiles, a hand stretched out to you as you looked up.  Placing your hand in his, you stand with the legs of a newborn fawn.  "No.. They threw stones at me.  I have bruises, cuts and scrapes,"  You shake your head as you pull up the sleeve of your kimono.  Rough, small cuts rested on your wrists and such.  

     "I have no home nor family."  You respond as you'd grown into a conversation with Koga.  "Those humans hate me due to my father being a wild dog demon and my mother, a human."  You shyly remark, looking down to your feet.  Something in Koga sparked, his canine instincts telling him to protect you.  You seemed like a sad little pup, despite being an entire adult.  "My pack would be glad to take you in- right now we're more like a trio but we travel a good bit so..."  He sheepishly rubs the back of his head.  "Ah, really?"  Your eyes gleam with hope and joy as your ears perk up. 

.-:-. .-:-.

                    Koga sometimes had Ginta and Hakkaku accompany you both, but they couldn't keep up with both of your paces.  Usually it was only you two and a handful of wolves.  Your main job with Koga was to tend to his wounds, prepare food, and help in battle when you could.  You did the job of a mate more than a friend, in all honesty.

     Within a rough battle, Koga had his arm gashed open from a demon searching for the sacred jewel shards.  Thankfully he had defeated it but it was up to you to tend to the wounded wolf demon.  Despite being immensely tired, he still leaned up and allowed you to apply herbal paste to his wounds.  Opening a leather purse held to your waste by a sash, you dress his gashes with some bandages.  He gives a sharp grunt, nose scrunching into a snarl.  "Ah- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."  You softly mutter, brows knitting upwards.  "It's fine, your kindness and generosity is fine enough."  He manages to softly smile.  

     "Lay down, I'll get you some food and water."  Gently smiling, you assist him as he lays down in the moss covered cave.  You wander a good bit away from the meadow by the cave, dipping a gourd bottle into a cool spring.  A blackberry bush rests within a large patch of undergrowth.  Walking over, you stick your bandaged hand into the brambles, small, irritating cuts forming all around as you picked the ripe berries.  To the side is an acorn tree, the small gusts of wind shaking dozens down to the ground.  After taking almost all of the blackberries, you pick up most of the acorns from the ground.