e i g h t

+ + +

She woke up hearing screams and she was sweating. It was just a dream. was she said before another scream was heard. She exited her room and ran to where the screams were coming from and it was from her mother's room.

"No!" her mom screamed as she barged in to see her on the floor, clutching her stomach.

"Mom!" she called and was about to come closer to her when someone stood behind her.

"Maddie!" her mom shouted. She slowly turned but the person hit her head so hard that made her unconscious.

She groaned, feeling headache and opened her eyes to see a dead body in front of her. She jolted up and saw he mom's body, "Mom?" she called. "HELP! SOMEONE!" she cried and ran out of the room but bumped into someone, "Niall!"

"Why are you screaming?" Niall asked.

"M-mom sh-she's dead. H-her body─"she started crying agaiin, "Where's Josh?"

"I don't know where is Josh is but you know what─you need to rest." he said as he pulled her to her own room. "Stay there, I'll bring you some juice or water." Niall said then left.

She sat at the edge of her bed and ran her hand through her messy hair. She looked around and saw the clock it was now 7 in the morning. I am late! she exclaimed.

Niall returned and gave her water instead of juice. She drank it and slowly fell asleep. She lay in there at the edge of her bed. Niall  grin and started to undress her once again and himself.

When she woke up, it was already 5 in the afternoon and she can feel her lower part ache. She stoodup and head to her mother's room to see it was clean.

Once again, she ran her hand through her hair and sighed in relief, It was all a dream. she smiled at the thought. 

She turned and saw a bloody Niall and she jumped, "What happened to you?" she asked as he scanned her.

He has blood all over his shirt and blood dripping from his lips. His arms, hands were covered in blood. "Nothing."

+ + +