s i x

+ + +

The next day, copes were at the house of the family of Maddie─it was 6 in the morning and it was Friday, 13th of June, 2014.

It was Maddie's day off and her dad died─they didn't know how but he died. Niall was nowhere to be seen, he's at work. she thought to herself.

"What happened?" Niall asked as he got back 30 minutes after the cops arrived.

"Dad died." she cried.

"How?"

"I don't know! But seen 5 stabs on his stomach and one on the chest but his heart is nowhere to be seen now." she sobbed.

Niall stood there emotionless, didn't bother comforting her. Niall was just ignoring everything around him. He's trying so hard not to get mad at the cries and sobs being made by the family.

"Niall where were you?" she asked.

"I was out."

"Are you going to come with us?" she asked.

"No, I still have work." then by that Niall left.

Since it's Friday the 13th, people pull scary pranks at each other and she wasn't in the mood for anything. She can feel someone watching her again but when she looked around no one was there.

Her mom and brother went to the grocery to buy foods and she was left watching the coffin of her father.

She can feel someone's presence around and goosebumps started to rise on her skin. She kept looking around but there was none but when she looked back at her father's coffin─his picture frame fell and she screamed.

But someone's and covered her mouth to keep it quiet.

"Shh─don't scream." the person said. "I won't hurt you─you're too damn precious to suffer in death."

She sit still didn't bothered turning around to see who it was. Until the hand on her mouth was gone and the person slowly walked away from her. She looked around, trying to find that person but she couldn't see anything.

+ + +