The Avengers Camping Trip

Start from the beginning

"What? No way, that's cheating, Tony tell the kid he's not allowed to cheat like that, we're playing tag!" Clint said motioning to peter who sat smugly on his perch.

"What are you-- Peter will you get down from there I don't want you getting hurt!" Mr. Stark said as he looked at where Peter was.

"Ok, ok" Peter said as he grabbed onto the web still attached to the branch and slid down it. He rubbed his hands from the slight burn and walked back over to the van where everyone gathered.

"Thor will you get off my van, I don't need you denting it." Mr. Stark said as Thor looked down on him placing his hands on his hips.

"What was that mortal? Sorry I just can't hear you over the sound of how I'm the strongest Avenger." Thor said with a smirk.

"Ok one, that entire sentence made no sense and two, no you aren't." Everyone paused looking at each other. "It's obviously me." Mr. Stark said as if they were questioning him. Thor jumped off the van landing next to Mr. Stark, and he patted him on the shoulder.

"Yes, think what you must metal man." Thor said as he got back into the van.

"Think what you must metal man, psh, p-lease, can you believe him?" Mr. Stark mocked as he got back into the driver's seat of the van.

Scott came back and they all loaded back up and began their trip once again.

after about another hour they finally made it to an open space in the middle of the forest where they parked their car. They unloaded and looked at a wide river that lied next to the opening and three large boulders that were in a row along the width of the river. peter got out and was practically bouncing around with excitement.

"Mr. Stark, can we go swimming in the river later?" Peter asked with wide eyes. Mr. Stark looked at the river and sighed.

"Only if you are careful, the current is pretty strong and could sweep you away at any time, so make sure you are going with someone or under someone's supervision, and if you need to, use your web shooters to get out." He lectured as Peter was practically in the water already. "But wait, not now!" Mr. Stark called.

Peter pouted as he shuffled back over to where they were originally.

"Ok everyone, we are going to need to assign jobs as to what everyone will be doing so we can get set up. Wanda, Scott and Clint will set up the tent. Vision, Tony, and I will work on taking inventory and getting all of our things unloaded and set up. Thor, Natasha, and Peter you guys will work on getting leaves and sticks to make a fire. Alright let's get to it." Steve clapped his hands together and everyone began with their respectable jobs.

Peter, Thor, and Natasha walked out to the forest side and once they found an area with lots of fallen trees and dried sticks they began collecting. They were rummaging around for a few minutes before they heard Peter yell.

"I caught a lizard!" Peter's gleaming face popped up from beside a large fallen tree and as suspected he held up a medium sized lizard. He ran up to Natasha who was congratulating him, but Thor on the other hand was cowering away.

"Y-You get that thing away from me." He called as he scrambled and grabbed a large stick as he pointed it at them.

"Mr. Thor, come on you can't be scared of a little lizard, look he's cute." Peter said as he cooed the lizard. Natasha smirked as an idea popped into mind. She leaned over and whispered in Peter's ear as a smirk slowly built onto his face.

"Look Mr. Thor, you should pet him." Peter smirked as he stepped closed to Thor who nearly tripped on a tree stump.

"No, stay back, get that foul beast away from me, Son of Stark put it down before it eats you!" Thor called waving the stick at him.