Part 4?

Welcome welcome and here we

Y/n: So this is going to be my decision now am I going to join them or not... *Sigh* this is will be stressful.

I groaned in frustration (by the way I broke my arm and I'am only using my right arm I'm lucky that I'am still young I wish I get better soon) Well I keep thinking what will I do I went outside roaming around the woods.

Slenda's POV

I sensed something horrible is going to happen to Y/N I called Jackie to my office and she was eating a bloody sandwich I don't know if she used a real blood or just a strawberry jam?.

Jackie: Yes Slenda?

Slenda: Jackie I have a Task for you.

Jackie: What is it?

Slenda: Go follow Y/n and come back safely

Jackie: Understood.

She went off and I sit there waiting looking out the window with my hot coffee.

2nd person POV

Y/n: *Sigh* So now will am I going to do now?

I sat down on a rock holding the bridge of my nose keep thinking of what am I going to do.

I heared a stick snapped from a distance I stood up looking at where the direction coming from a dark figure came running at me ai with full speed I didnt react as the dark figure starts getting closer I didnt move but to watch only but Jackie came  jumping out of a tree, and kicked the Figure away from me.

Y/n: Jackie?

Jackie: Hello Y/n~

Jackie waved at me he took out her sickle and looked back. The Light of the moon appeared and showed the dark figure to be a man wearing White Jacket, Black jeans and a Cut on his face just like jess I was shocked that my expression changed to a murederous look, I cant stop smilling and started giggling Jackie looked back at me confused.

Jackie: Are you okay?

My giggling became a laughter

Y/n: Jeff?

Jeff looked at me and from the distance

Jeff: And who the FUCK Are you suppose to be? HUH!!

He looked at me with his smile  and his eyes, my arm and hand Twitched as if I was pissed but Im fucking mad I don't know why I'am mad its like I fought him before similar to Jess. But something isn't right, I heard footsteps of all direction, it sounds like 4 people are slowly coming out of the darkness but it faded away I heard screaming infront of me, I saw Jeff running at me with his knife ready to swing and before he strikes his knife at me ,Jackie came running and defended me with her back she fell on me wounded. I slowly looked at Jeff with a wide eyed straight at his Cutted lidded eyes he backed off as he seen a demon?. Jackie gasped for air and looked at me.

Y/n: You... Okay? And you, you mother fucker

Jeff scoffs and licking the pointy blade looking at me with eyes rolling back.

Slenda's 3rd person POV

She was looking at the window the clouds turning dark the forest covered in gray the droplets of water starts to cover her window, she turned her chair to her desk tapping the table waiting for their return.

Slenda: I hope their safe :(

Y/n's 2ndPerson Pov

The rain poured down on them as they charged at each other Y/n ducks down and dodges Jeff's Knife and he got behind jeff and judo throwing him on the ground and slammed his hands on a rock knocking his knife out his hand until Jeff elbowed Y/n pn the head  making him fall back Y/n rolled back and stood up he held his head as he was getting dizzy. Jeff rushed to him punching and kicking him on the face repeatedly ,punching his gut, as Jeff was going to kick Y/n again he smiled and let him kicked him and grabbed his leg throwing him away and then pinning Jeff down on the ground Y/n was furious and starts punching him repeatedly but Jeff can't block all punches but hysterically laughed as he was punched, Y/n's scattering punches keeps going to the sides and front.

Jeff's First person POV

Jeff: Yeah MORE!!! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT PIECE OF SHIT!!!

My arm was grabbed and got hit on the face I guard myself again and laughing This is fun I'am impressed , but this is not over yet I moved to the side and grabbed his neck and started strangling him then looked to my side to see my knife I grabbed it and stabs his neck but he blocked my arm and I tried to force it but his strength is compared to mine, I saw Jackie running at us I let go of his neck and threw him away I got up and she round housed my fucking head, I recovered quickly and grabbed her neck lifting her up.

Y/N POV

I got up and saw Jackie being strangled I got up quickly, and  tackled Jeff and punched him once more letting Jackie go he looked at me and his eyes was red and laughed looking at me.

Jeff: COME ON NOW!!! THERE IS NO TIME FOR HELPING HER AND FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT YOUR ANGER!!!.... COME ON ENTERTAIN ME MORE!!

He laughed hysterically looking up.

Jackie: Hehehe.. well that was something wasn't it 

Y/n: Wanna beat the shit out of him.

Jackie: Yeah lets go.

I helped her stand and we fought Jeff but he suddenly disappeared In thin air and looked at each other confused and we headed back to the mansion not really that injured.

Slenda: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yea... Yeah... were fine

I rubbed my head , I got inside and Jackie went to a nurse wearing black Nurse like outfit with a mask and a cross on it.

Jackie: Nurse Ann.... can you patch my back I got stabbed

???: Alright come follow me to the basement and let me treat your wound.

AnCouples of Hour Later

I was sitting on a chair and I heard the Door behind me shut and Benny Came sitting down next to me.

Benny: So... Watcha doing out here?

Y/n: Ehhh... you know just getting some air.

Benny: ohhh.. Okay.... but dude there is no window here?

Y/n: ........

Benny: Okay weirdo... so anyway wanna play a game?

Y/n: Yeah sure.

Benny: Alright who ever loses will become his or her slave for a week!

Y/n: Ohhh Hell noo!!... but that is a great challenge but you know what I'm in.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Y/n Knocked on the door and benny pocked her head phasing in her door.

Benny: Come in come in.....

She opened the door and I walked inside and the room was dark.

Benny: Feast your eyes on this...

The light turned on and saw alot of gaming equipments all the cool gaming stuff and Game Console's my mind was blown away.

Benny: So.... Pick any game you want.

I looked around and saw Tekken, it reminds me of when my dad bought a console and we played Takken together and he always beat me,  He knows all the combo and stuff man can't ever forget that day it was fun.

Benny: Huh! Huh! Huu so you chose Tekken?

Y/n: Yes and this game will defeat you and ye will become my slave

Benny: Ohhhh~ were gonna see about that!