“Love you too babe,” she hangs up the phone and I walk back out to the living room.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Harry’s Point of View

Tonight, we planned a goodbye party for Essie, and we told her it’s for her dad at the veterans club, and I’m so excited to see her face once she walks in and everyone screams ‘surprise’; I’m just so excited to see her happy.

I saw her walk from the room in her pajamas; natural beauty is her expertise, she’s just so gorgeous. She walked over with the biggest grin on her face, showing her perfect smile; I’m just so upset to see her leave me and her friends; well, basically everyone.

“My mum called, we have a party to go to!” she tells me as I mentally giggle knowing what’s up and what the party actually is.

“For whom?” I ask.

“My father,”

“Time?”

“Eight,”

“Where?”

“Enough with the questions Harry!” she giggles out as I pout.

“I just wanted to know,” I slurred off at she poked my nose, then me crinkling it.

“You’re so cute,” she tells me making me giggle.

“You are too,” I kissed her nose making her burn up. She let down her now dry hair versus damp; making it wave and fall on the mid of her back.

“I’m bored,” she lets out a whimper, slouching her shoulders forward and pouting.

“Well, what do you want to do?”I said, rubbing her knee as she sat down on the couch next to me.

“Hey guys!!!!” Sampson walked out from the room and hollered throughout the house, and you could hear someone loudly groan; probably indicating Lolo annoyed, not surprised.

“Hey Sam,” Essie greets her with a warm welcoming hello, and they smiled at each other until Sam walks to the kitchen to fetch something to eat.

Essie’s Point of View

I just glared at Harry, the way his curls bounced as he turned his head; the way his eyes would light up from enjoyment or excitement; the way his dimple shows precisely when he laughs and smiles, the way his hands shake when he talks to me; I’m in love and I’m going to miss him when I go back to NYC.

I grab his hands lightly, and he looks up to me; his eyes sparkling from the sun escaping the draped curtains in the room; looking back at me with the corner of his lips smirked upwards, staring back at me. He’s everything I ever wanted.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A few hours later, it was around five, and Harry and I were going to go out for dinner and then my father’s party; my mother told me to dress accordingly nice for the get together which is a double plus since I have to dress up for the dinner tonight.

Lo gave me one of her little black dresses to borrow since I can no longer fit in the ones I had before from the weight loss I went through. I slipped on the black dress which had an exposed part right below my chest, with studs along my bust. It made me look a little fuller figured which is an extreme plus. I put my hair in an elegant bun type as well as doing an extreme smokey eye and some false lashes with a nude lip.

I slipped on my Louboutin’s my mother got for me that went well with my heels, my golden Chanel earrings and my Marc Jacobs bag. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection of a well put together blond. Harry left earlier to get himself ready and to do a few things before hand, and the girls went out somewhere and didn’t tell me where they went though, so having no clue I was home alone.