The Failing Plan

Sorry it has been so long, 8th grade is insane. Hope you enjoy!

At the LoV training grounds about 250 underlings, Kurogiri, Izuku, and Shigaraki waited until 1:20 PM when Kurogiri would teleport then all to the USJ where they would kill All Might.

There was supposed to be three pro heroes at the USJ, Thirteen, Eraser Head, and All Might, but when Izuku walked out of Kurogiri's portal he was nowhere to be found. Thirteen was standing in front of the students, calming them down. Eraser Head was running towards Izuku and everyone else. The Underlings ran ahead of Izuku and formed a kinda circle around Eraser Head. Izuku ran into the circle and yelled to all the underlings, "That's Eraser Head, people with emitter quirks join Kurogiri!" Eraser Head sighed and readied himself for a troublesome fight, this guy was that quirkless villain, and he seemed to be smart.

After about 10 minutes of people running at the hero and getting knocked out, Izuku directed the remaining to help hold off students. Izuku pulled out two throwing knives and held one in each hand. He sent a torrent of knives in the hero's direction, grabbing two new ones after throwing the ones he had. After about 20 knives had been thrown Izuku stopped. Eraser Head had evaded most of them, but a few grazed his legs, and one was stuck in his upper arm. Eraser Head tore the knife out of his arm and ran at Izuku. He grabbed his capture cloth and threw it out at Izuku, but he disappeared from his sight. Izuku had slid down and past Eraser Head and on the way he stabbed a knife into his thigh. Eraser Head stumbled and staggered to get back on his feet. "You know I have always hated you," Izuku said, "Your quirk itself says that someone like me is powerless. You show the world that everyone is powerless without their quirk." Eraser Head was panting, standing with the knife still in his leg holding his bleeding arm. "So, you need to be put out of commission," Izuku said, before throwing a smoke bomb at Eraser Head's feet. Izuku ran around he smoke's radius throwing caltrops to make a sort of barrier. Izuku ran towards Shigaraki and Nomu, leaving Eraser Head coughing and sputtering in the smoke.

"Yo, Izuku," Shigaraki said, "already got Eraser Head?" Izuku smiled at him, "of course, now I'd like to take this chance to traumatize my childhood friend more." Izuku said, Shigaraki looked a bit confused but went with it, "Ask Kurogiri where he sent him, just be back in time for All Might."

When Izuku made it to the plaza-type thing where Kurogiri was, he was surprised to see he had not gotten rid of all the students yet. Six students and the hero Thirteen stood in front of a, still reforming, Kurogiri, looking pretty disgruntled. Izuku saw the big one with eyeballs on the tips of his many arms and discerned that he was probably a sensor type. That student then turned around to face Izuku, "Another villain!" He yelled. Because Izuku was in his outfit he thought he may be recognized. Disappointed, he jumped away from the sensor student and grabbed a knife from his holster. Izuku seized a brown-haired girl in a pink suit and held the knife against her throat. The girl gasped, but soon reached her hand up to Izuku's arm and gave a tap with all five of her fingers. Before Izuku could make his hostage-taking speech, the girl had easily moved out of his grasp, and he was floating into the air. The girl exclaimed, "We won't have to worry about him for a bit!" Izuku made a mental note to write about the girl when he got back. Kurogiri finally reformed to Thirteen speaking to a blue-haired boy. They discussed a plan for the boy to run outside and get help. Izuku thought the was stupid but, the other students seemed as though they knew they could support him well. "Hey, Kurogiri!" Izuku yelled, "Don't underestimate them, their pan might just work no matter what we do." Kurogiri groaned, and then it began.

Kurogiri stretched towards the student from many directions, but Thirteen sucked up Kurogir's portal. But Kurogiri did the thing any battle type hero, unlike Thirteen, who is a rescue type, would have expected. He opened a portal behind Thirteen, causing them to be turned to dust by their quirk. Thirteen fell to the ground and the students screeched, by Thirteen continued to tell the blue-haired boy to go, and he sure did go. Kurogiri turned to the child who had run past him and simply opened a portal in front of him. The student came to a hard stop, before starting again, as the sensor student had tackled the portal, covering it.  Kurogiri stretched over the boy. Suddenly Izuku dropped, luckily he had been preparing a makeshift grappling hook from a caltrop and rope and was able to hook it around a nearby light post. Izuku realized why he had dropped when he saw Kurogiri floating into the air. That brown-haired girl, who was now touching the physical portion of Kurogiri's body, must only be able to use her quirk on one thing at a time.  Kurogiri floated upwards away from the boy, who had reached the door and was prying it open with his arms. Kurogiri swooped down again, only to be tugged away by a piece of tape being pulled by a student in yellow. Izuku dropped down and threw a knife at the boy, who flinched and let go of the tape. But it was too late, the blue-haired boy was already outside.

Welp guess that isn't working out, thanks for reading!