The Surprise

Hello readers. Sorry for the lack of updates! Summer vacation threw me off schedule. Expect a new chapter in the coming weeks.

As Izuku walked back to the league of villains base, he could not stop smiling. Everything that had just happened made him so overjoyed he looked like he would just explode in sunshine and rainbows any moment. Except for his all black clothes, hood covering his face, the bags under his eyes, and the dozens of scars and cuts that no one could see, he looked happy.

When Izuku walked through the metal door in the side of the abandoned bar, he was surprised to see that Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and someone Izuku had never seen before were all sitting around the bar area. "Oh, your back Izuku," Shigaraki said to the room. "Yea," Izuku replied, "Who's the new guy?" The 'new guy' stood from where he was and walked over to Izuku, "My name is Damo. I am going to be helping you gather information." Damo seemed to be maybe a year younger than Izuku. He was short and a little plump. He had brown hair cut very short, and was very serious. "Ok Damo," Izuku went on, "What is your quirk, how old are you, why did you join, and how are you going to help me?" Damo sighed at all the questions but answered them willingly. Damo's quirk is called window and allows him to become a window to another place, as long as he knows the latitude and longitude. He does not appear in the place, nor can people pass through the window. He had just turned 15 a month ago, so he should have been a grade younger than Izuku. Damo's reasoning to join was much like Izuku's, he had been bullied for a quirk that had no fighting potential. He had wanted to be a hero, but eventually, it became obvious to him that he couldn't. Damo started to use his quirk to see when security in places like convenience stores was low and had become a petty thief. Kurogiri had spotted him and thought he would be of use, so he offered then pitch If a quirkless person beats the number one hero, than someone with a quirk like yours definitely will be able to become a hero. Damo was hooked he joined the organization and was ready to fight alongside them to beat All Might. Damo would allow Izuku to sit out of some battles the league had with heroes and observe and tweak his guides. He would also allow Izuku to begin gathering information about U.A. where All Might would soon start working.

"Well then," Izuku said after listening intently, "Welcome to the League of Villains Damo. Show me exactly how your quirk works tomorrow." With all of this new info in mind, Izuku headed up to his room.

Once Izuku had gotten situated at his desk he made a new page in his notebook for Damo. This page detailed Izuku's plan for training Damo to fight like him, with the extra kick of confusing people with his quirk. Next Izuku looked up the coordinates for places he would need Damo to look into. He typed in "Coordinates for U.A. High School" and as he wrote them down he thought about that day and Bakugou's passion for the school.

Izuku looked up "list of current U.A. students" He scrolled through the official webpage until he found it. "Katsuki Bakugou: Quirk Explosion, Top score in the entrance exam, Class 1-A." He made it in, at the top of his class. Although the thought irked him, Izuku expected this. He knew Bakugou was strong. Izuku got up from his seat closing his notebook. He grabbed a short knife from his dresser and sat down on his bed, thinking of how he could remind himself that Bakugou needed a lesson taught to him. He then carved the word 'Kacchan' on his left forearm and put a line through it. Izuku breathed heavily every time the knife touched his skin, thoroughly enjoying himself.

Izuku heard Shigaraki call for him from downstairs sometime later, and he put on a long-sleeved black hoodie and headed down. Everyone was gathered around the TV which displayed the words "SOUND ONLY." Shigaraki took this time to explain that he needed Izuku and Damo to get U.A. class schedules to find a time when All Might would be teaching a class with minimal other heroes around. Izuku agreed with this strategy and mentioned that if they could send underlings to commit small crimes in the morning in the area of U.A., All Might would likely deal with them, shortening his time limit. So they all agreed that tomorrow Damo and Izuku would practice the infiltration, and then the next day they would get the files.

Thanks for reading! Sorry, this is a shorter chapter.