The First Crime

So here is the first, time we get a look into how the attacks on U.A. might go, regarding Bakugou, that is.

On March 25th, Izuku had made hundreds of guides to defeating heroes. He was looking through them when Shigaraki called him down to the bar. "What is it Shigaraki?" Izuku inquired as he turned the corner into the bar. "Well, you need to be well known before we attack U.A., your goal depends on you being well known, yes?" Shigaraki replied. "Of course, so what am I doing?" Izuku said, excited. "You will be conducting a small jewelry store heist, in which you will have to take hostages and escape. Here is the location and layout of the store, as well as what you should be stealing." Shigaraki said. Izuku took the papers and nodded, "I will go create a plan." Shigaraki nodded and Izuku disappeared up the stairs.

"Hey Shigaraki," Izuku said as he ran down the stairs, about 3 hours since their last conversation. "What's up Izuku?" Shigaraki replied. "Well... I need a few things for the mission." Izuku replied, sheepishly. "Make a list, I got you," Shigaraki replied, getting up from his seat and walking behind the bar. "Ok ok, I need smoke bombs, that look exactly like poisonous smoke bombs, a grappling hook, if possible, and a fake gun that looks REALLY real," Izuku said getting excited as he rehearsed the plan in his head. "hmm, sounds like you have a plan, I'm excited to see the news broadcast," Shigaraki said grinning evilly. "Ok, you are going to be in contact with Kurogiri the whole time, with this," Shigaraki said, holding up a small headset. "Oh, I will adjust my escape plan then," Izuku said, the cogs already turning in his head. "Ok, I will have your gear by, the 27th, you will conduct the heist the next day," Shigaraki told Izuku, Izuku nodded in response and headed up the stairs.

The day came, March 28th, the day the name Realize would become a subject of talk for the people of Japan. A could of black and purple smoke appeared in an alley, 2 blocks away from the jewelry store. Realize, in full costume, stepped out of the smoke, and it disappeared behind him. Realize walked out of the alley, put his head down, and walked towards the jewelry store, fingering the fake gun in his pocket the whole way. When he finally arrived he kept his head down. He walked up to a counter where a clerk was standing, "May I help you?" the clerk said. Realize looked up at the clerk through his mask and said in a cold tone, "Yes," Realize pulled the fake gun out of his pocket just enough for the clerk to see, "go get all the others, and gather them in the southeast corner of the store." 

The clerk was stricken. He gulped then nodded and ran over to some patrons, said something, and they went towards the southeast corner, confusion on their faces. People continued to trickle into the corner, and when Izuku couldn't find any others he told the clerk "Call the police, tell then there is a hostage situation, at this jewelry store, and that the perpetrator, demands 100 karats in diamonds." The clerk straightened up, nodded and ran towards the phone, on the front desk. Realize went toward the gathered people, "Hello folks, I do not wish to harm any of you, but I won't hesitate to use you as a bargaining chip if you don't stay quiet. Are there any children here?" Realize looked at the frightened people, mostly men, but one woman and her child were standing out to him. This was because they were Mitsuki and Katsuki Bakugou.

 No one responded, so Realize took initiative, "You there, with the blonde, spikey hair." Bakugou looked up surprise and anger and his face. "Come with me, if you don't," Izuku showed his gun, "Something bad's gonna happen to that pretty lady next to you." Realize said this while gesturing towards Mitsuki. Bakugou looked at his mother, who nodded to him. Bakugou was going to U.A., he could take this villain. At the moment when Bakugou stood up, the clerk ran over, and Realize directed him into the mass of people, and let Bakugou stand apart from them. Realize the threw caltrops on the floor so the hostages couldn't easily move or be rescued. 

He told Bakugou to go to the opposite corner, and he did. Realize followed Bakugou, when they were standing face to face, Realize said "Bakugou Katsuki," Bakugou's face was pure confusion, "Quirk, Explosion, a student in U.A. highschool, hero course." Realize said in a relaxed tone "Wha-" was all Bakugou could muster. "Did you think I wouldn't notice my childhood friend? I noticed, Kacchan." 'That name,' Bakugou thought, 'is this,' "Deku?" Realize smiled behind his mask, "I brought you here, because you are a threat to my objective here, so I am going to tie you up, and put poison-tipped caltrops around you" Realize continued, but this was a lie, he had no such thing as poison-tipped caltrops, they would be regular, but Realize knew, fear is the best weapon.

As Realize tied him up, Bakugou thought, 'What is going on here? 'Why is this villain acting like Deku, this couldn't be Deku, a quirkless failure couldn't pull this off!' Bakugou wanted to scream, but he saw his mother's worried face and gave her a nod 'I'm okay' He said in his mind. 

'I hope he's okay' Mitsuki thought, 'This Villain doesn't seem like a bigshot, Heroes will be here soon, and everything will be fine.

The time came when police cars sped up to the store, along with a few no-name heroes, and a news show truck. 'Perfect' Realize thought. A hero walked up to the door, Realize went to the hostages and the corner, and a few gasped at what Realize said when the hero was through the door. "Get my diamonds, and let me leave, and I won't drop this" Realize was holding a fake poisonous smoke bomb. "It's poisonous gas, they will all die within an hour of breathing it in."

Cliff hangers are the best, right? Sorry about the wait for this one, took me a while to come up with, and school just started back up.