The Meeting

Hey everyone, I wanted to thank all of you who are enjoying reading this book as much as I am writing it. Enjoy!

April 3rd, 5 days after Realize's first appearance, the splash he made was evident. The idea of a quirkless villain in the first place was amazing, but the fact that he got away was even more awesome. But Izuku didn't have time to bask in glory, he spent the last days continuing to make strategies, guides, and mostly think about what he was going to do tomorrow. He didn't know how Inko would react, there was no way to tell. How would you respond to your teenager who always wanted to be a hero, suddenly becoming a villain? Izuku couldn't just leave his mother behind though. He hadn't gone crazy, he wasn't violent, he just had a goal that he planned to accomplish. He needed to explain to his mother that he was doing this for a good reason, he had to kill All Might to get justice for quirkless people, he was the right person for the job.

When the day came, April 4th, Izuku woke up in a sweat from a nightmare of his mother disowning him because of what he told her. His hand shook from anxiety as he brushed his teeth in his dimly lit bathroom. He realized that he missed his room, his house. His new room was dull, all wooden walls, no paint or wallpaper, a wood floor with an old yellow rug in the center, one light with a lightbulb in it that would die any day, and a desk with a computer, notebooks, guides, documents about heroes, and pencils strewn across it. Izuku walked out of his room after changing into a black hoodie and black jeans, to be inconspicuous of course. He came into the main room of the bar to find Kurogiri standing in the place he always was, behind the counter. "Hey Izuku," Kurogiri said in his parental voice. "Hi Kurogiri, I'm going out for a bit," Izuku replied as he got some water from a small fridge. "When will you be back?" Kurogiri inquired. "I'm gonna be a while, feel free to look on my desk if you want to look at some guides," Izuku replied, and with that, he waved goodbye and left the base.

As Izuku was walking towards his house, a knot grew in his stomach. He was excited and scared at the same time. He saw his small apartment complex approaching, nothing had changed. He walked on the sidewalk into the parking lot, and up the peeling stairs. When he got to his front door, he took a second to calm himself.

Inko was pacing back and forth in her living room. It had been a whole month since her son left home and he was supposed to return today. Inko heard a knock on the door and ran towards the door before swinging open, causing Izuku to jump back in surprise. "H-hi, mom!" He said with a smile on his face, he had a glowing smile on his face for the first time in a month. Inko stared at him with watery eyes and an open-mouthed smile. "Can I come in?" Izuku said through small giggles at his mothers face. "Ah, sorry sweetie, I'm just really happy" Inko half yelled as she wiped tears from her eyes. Izuku laughed and walked in. He pulled a blue flower from his pocket, held it out to his mother with gloved hands and a smile on his face. Inko took the flower and put in a vase on a table.

After that Izuku and Inko sat together on the couch and talked. "Mom, you know I can't stay long, right?" Izuku asked in a soft voice. "I know, just tell me what you are doing, If you are doing something that makes you happy, I won't stop you," Inko replied. Izuku smiled "Thank you." After that Izuku told his mother about his meeting with All Might, and how he met Kuogiri, changing the story so Kurogiri just came to him. He left out the part where he almost killed himself, trying to keep his mother's support. He told about his current purpose in life. This surprised Inko very much, going from loving All Might to wanting to kill him, although she understood why. He told him about his new friends and coworkers. "Mom, did you hear about that jewelry store heist last week that Kacchan and Mrs. Bakugou were caught up in?" Izuku inquired. Inko nodded in response, she had heard about on the news, then in detail form Mitsuki, Kacchan's mom, and Inko's good friend. "I was the one who did that," Izuku said. Inko stared at him "I didn't hurt anyone or steal actually steal anything. It was just to get myself out there as a quirkless villain." Inko nodded. Izuku continued, "I don't know when I am doing something next, but when I'm not out doing a mission I make guides for my comrades on how they can beat a specific hero." Izukusoghed as he finished his sentence and looked at his mom, at this point he was very nervous. "Sweetie." Inko started, "I hope you are happy with this choice, I hope you know what could end up happening to you because of it," Izuku started at his mother, this was the most serious he ha ever seen her. "As long as you're happy with what you are doing, I am happy for you," Inko stated she put her hand on Izuku's and he was the happiest he had been in a long time.

"Thanks, mom. I will be visiting every two weeks now. I can barely stand to be away from you for a month." That's what Izuku said as he waved goodbye to his mother. He put his hood up again and walked back to the LoV base.

Shigaraki and the other's had a surprise waiting for Izuku when he got back. And this surprise was a big one, that would help them get to All Might and hit him where it hurts.

Next chapter 'The Surprise' will come in about 2 weeks, so be ready!