Five

Warning! Homophobic slurs, and murderous actions are involved in this chapter, please skip this if those things trigger you

Theo and I were sitting in my and Meredith's old room. My suitcase packed, all of my belongings some how shoved into a bag.

"So, this it huh? I mean, I knew id be moving out, and away. But I didn't know it'd hurt this much, or that it wouldn't take much time.

Theo nodded. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

Meredith came up the stairs, and stopped on the outside of our, Well, her room.

"I think it's time for you to say goodbye to Wendy and tommy," she said. I stood up and walked to their room.

"Hey," I said softly. They both looked at me. Their freckles apparent in the bright light.

"Daddy where are you going? Mom said you're leaving for a little while. " Wendy asked, brushing a tear off of her cheek.

"Daddy's going away for a little bit. And it's not your fault. It's only mine. But I'll be back one day. I will, and I'll send you something for your birthday every year, and for Christmas, " I said, a sad smile played onto my lips.

Tommy was crying. And good god did that break my heart. I brought him into a hug and squeezed him tight. I kissed his forehead.

Wendy was still crying.
"Why do you have to leave daddy? Why can't you just stay?" She said, her little lips trembling. Just like her moms did.

"Because love changes you, you'll know when love is more important than anything else. You'll know," I said. She just nodded. I hugged her tight, and kissed her forehead.

"Never forget that I love you," I said. They both nodded. I wanted one more hug. Just one more. But I knew that would make it harder. I walked out of the room and got my things. I shared a sad smile with Meredith.

Me and Theo walked out the front door and put our stuff in his car.

"So..." he started. I looked his way to signal I was listening.

"So, uhm, now that you're moved out from your house, where are you going to live?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Theo , dear, could I do you the honor of being your roommate?" I asked, knowing that's what he was waiting for.

He brought me in for a hug a squeezed. We got into the car and started down the , now old, road.

-

Once we got to his house we cranked up the music and started unpacking my stuff.

We were dancing, and singing along to the songs that played. We were watering his plants and cleaning the house. It felt so nice .

We finally sat down on the couch, exhausted. He layed his head on my shoulder.

"So, now what do we do now?" I asked. He smirked, and got on my lap. He put his hands on either of my shoulders.

"We do absolutely whatever we want," he said, then rolled his hips down to meet mine. I placed my hands on his hips and guided him to do more. I leant my head back and closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of his hips grinding down onto mine, and how I could be as loud as I wanted.

He started placing warm, wet, open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Oh god , baby," I moaned. He responded by pulling both of our shirts off.

"Baby huh?" He said, an idea behind his words. I nodded and watch eagerly as he pulled my pants down to my knees. He began to lick, suck, and bite at my hips. I honestly felt submissive. I didn't want that. I turned us over and ripped off his pants. He was staring at where he sucked on my hip. My eyes followed his and I soon came to the realization he sucked a misshapen heart on my hip.

It had splotches of blue, purple, and red.

"Wow," I stared in shock. It was honestly hot. I placed kisses down his stomach until I got to his boxers. I was going to pull them down but a loud scream pulled us out of our state. We quickly put the articles of clothes that were removed, back on, and walked outside to see what was happening.

Three guys. One tall, with a beer belly, a beard. One on the left of him, short, balding, quite skinny. The one on the right, full head of hair, average sized, skinny.  Then we looked at the scene in front of them. Carpets. But not just any old carpets. Two carpets, rolled up , set on fire at one side. But there's a twist. Inside each rolled carpet lied a gay man. They were being rolled down the hill.

Theo looked at me. We shared a frantic face. He instantly ran inside to get the phone.

"That's right! If you want to be a f*g, we'll light you on fire like one!" The one in the middle screamed. The other two were laughing. Other people came out of their homes to witness the sight. None doing anything but watching. Some coming out and laughing as well. Theo came back outside and a cop car stopped next to the scene.

"Alright that's quite enough everyone back in their houses," a police man said , chuckling. Everyone returned inside, but Theo and I.

The three men were confronted by the police.
"You all go on home now," he said. This was ridiculous. How could he just tell murderers to go home?

He then turned around, before he caught our eye I pushed Theo inside.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked, tears streaming down his face. I hugged him. Tight.

"I don't know baby, I'm so sorry we had to see that. Those two poor guys were just burned alive," I said.

We sat there in an uncomfortable silence. We didn't say anything , but we both knew

We were back to being a secret.

-
-
Not so fun fact: the reason people call gay people 'f*gs' is because they would roll them up in carpets and light them, like a cigarette or a 'f*g'

Are you able to comment now?

Original written date- September 30th 2019