"What was that?!" you asked.

"Sounds like it came from the cove" said Mistspike. "We should go back and see"

"Yeah" you nodded. "Let's go"

Mistspike took a u-turn in the air and flew towards the cove again. When they arrived they were just able to see Toothless taking off from a tree top, but with two people on him.

"What's going on?" you asked.

Mistspike shook her head and followed them. You saw that Toothless was flying aggressively and even flew into the water and up.

"Toothless!" you yelled to them and Mistspike raised her pace.

Toothelss turned his head to her and slowed just a little. Mistspike was then able to catch up with him.

"(Y/N)?" asked Hiccup, but through Astrid's screaming.

"What's going on here?!" you asked.

"She wanted to kill me and she was hurting Hiccup!" growled Toothless and flew straight up. "I won't stop until she apologizes!"

Astrid screamed even more now and Mistspike tried to catch up with them again.

"Alright, I'm sorry!" said Astrid. "I'm sorry for everything!"

"Alright" said Toothless gently and flew in a gently pace.

Astrid then opened her eyes and looked around in awe.

"Thank you Toothless" said Hiccup and patted him.

"Are you guys alright?" you asked when Mistspike flew right next to them.

"We're fine" said Hiccup.

"(Y/N)?" asked Astrid shocked. "Why?"

"I never wanted to hurt any dragons because they are living being themselves just like us" you said. "You jsut need to give them a chance and you can see that they have feelings like you and me"

Astrid looked around and you all were now over the clouds.

"Wow" said Astrid in awe.

You all were then able to see Berk in the evening light with torches lit up around the village.

"It's beatiful" said Astrid.

"It is isn't it?" asked Hiccup.

"Indeed" you smiled.

Toothless and Mistspike got alarmed and flew near eachother as other dragons came flying.

"What's happening?" asked Astrid.

"They're on their way to the nest" said Mistspike.

"We have to act along or we will be attacked" said Toothless.

"Keep down and stay quiet" you informed Hiccup and Astrid.

They nodded and kept down on Toothless. You notice that all the dragons were holding their kill. All of you then arrived to a mountain and flew into a cave. When inside Toothless and Mistspike found a place to hide. Inside were many different dragons and all the dragons were dropping their kill down a large hole.

"Why aren't they eating their kills?" asked Astrid.

They then saw a Gronkle who dropped a small fish into the hole. The place then started to shake and a giant dragon jumped up and ate the dragon. You and the rest gasped as all the dragons stepped back in fear.

"It's the alpha" you said.

"It's feed or get eaten" said Hiccup. "That's why they're always raiding Berk"