Yandere Blaze x male reader

Y/n:" You're crazy!"

Blaze:" I'm not fucking crazy! Just, please... Let me stab you this once..." Blaze said showing me a machete she had in her hands.

Blaze:" Just... Just let me carve my name into your flesh. One more time, if you say yes, everything you've done will be forgiven and we can be happy again!"

Y/n:" I didn't do anything!"

Blaze:" You cheated on me, you bastard!" Blaze yelled as she swung the machete at my head, I ducked and looked up at her.

Y/n:" How is talking to Amy cheating on you!!"

Blaze:" IT JUST IS! I'M THE ONLY GIRL YOU'RE SO SUPPOSED TO TALK TO!" Blaze yelled as her hands set ablaze, I then stood up and ran away from her.

Y/n:" You're crazy! I didn't cheat on you!! I was getting a cookie recipe from her!" I stopped running as we came across a broken bridge, Y/n looked down and noticed there was a waterfall.

Blaze:" Nowhere to run Y/n, now let me carve my name into your flesh, it's only five letters," Blaze said as she approached me, I looked at the machete and noticed that it was now glowing.

Blaze:" This will only burn for a few minutes my love so- Y/N NO!!" Blaze yelled as Y/n jumped off the bridge.

Y/n:" Cannon-" Y/n couldn't finish speaking as he had immediately hit the water, he then swam into the open water.

Y/n then began to smile to himself, he seemed to have calmed down, he turned back to the bridge and saw that Blaze was no longer there.

Y/n:" Hopefully she'll leave me alone- I better go make sure Amy is alright..." Y/n ran back to the town and saw that it was on fire, the forest was on fire, everything around him was on fire, I quickly ran to Amy's house, but on the way there I saw the bodies of my friends, the mobian things who helped me get by in this weird world.

When Y/n arrived at Amy's house, he opened the door, and saw Amy humming, she appeared to be making something, he then sighed feeling a bit calmed.

Y/n:" Amy, we gotta get you out of here... Our friends are gone, everything is on fire, Blaze is killing everyone! So please come with me, we can escape"

?????:" Can we really escape?" I heard Amy say, she soon stopped cutting the vegetables and placed the knife down.

Y/n:" yes, we can, it seems Blaze hasn't come here yet"

?????:" Can't we stay here and have dinner first? You must be tired from all the swimming you have done, and jumping off the broken bridge? I never expected such things from you"

Y/n:" Well it was to get away from- wait... Amy how did you know I jumped from the bridge" Y/n asked, Y/n then saw Blaze looking back at him with a smile.

Y/n:" AHHHHHH! WHERE IS AMY!"

Blaze:" Dead, everyone is dead, they tried to protect Amy, but failed miserably"

Y/n:" Why do you look like Amy!"

Blaze:" You like my skin suit? I love it, maybe you'll love me more if I looked like that pink freak!"

Y/n:" Blaze... You're an absolute monster... There is no way I'd-" Y/n started to yell in pain, as he looked down at his foot, he saw what looks to be some kind of bear trap.

Blaze: "Sit down my love, I'll be making dinner, and after dinner, we'll leave this world and go back to my own, where you and I are going to get married, and take over my parent's kingdom as King and Queen"

Y/n sat down and tried to remove the trap, but couldn't, he kept trying until Blaze grabbed into the back of his shirt and dragged him towards the kitchen table, Y/n with tears in his eyes looked over and saw Blaze remove the flesh bodysuit, she washed the blood from her hands.

Blaze:" You know Y/n, I am an impatient girl " Blaze walked over to Y/n, he looked up at her before she kissed his lips, she then stabbed his neck with a syringe and started to inject some kind of sleeping medicine into him.

Blaze:" You are mine Y/n... You were mine ever since you first stepped into this world"