"Hold the fuck on. What you're not going to do is insult me about my own shit!" I shouted but brought it back down once I realized were we where. "I'm a grown ass woman, I can do whatever & whoever the fuck I wanna do. I know his ass is cheatin' on me, so let's not...A thot, really?" I was shocked at that. That's how she saw me, that's what she thought I was? She stood quiet. "But you know what, you're right & I'm wrong...It won't happen again. I'm serious this time. I know I was being selfish & not thinking about Dre & I know he's a good man & I can't keep treating him this way. So I'm dropping Darius" I said as I sat up straight.

I told her everything she wanted to hear from me & I knew I didn't mean any of the shit I was saying. I knew from this point on, this was something I just wouldn't share with her or my mother. They loved Dre more than I did. They loved him for what they thought he could & was doing for me. For giving me what I "always wanted."

"Good" she finally said. "I just knew you were making the biggest mistake of your life & as a sister, honestly I had to call you out on your shit or you'd ruin your good thing" she said as she tapped the corner of my cubicle & walked away.

That night I went to play pool with Darius. I'm a woman of my word...Well to him. I lied through my teeth to Lex earlier. I had no plans or intentions on cutting Darius off. He was beneficial to me.

Darius' friends were cool people & I clicked with all of them & their girlfriends. I heard one of them tell him he thought he may have found a good one with me. I also heard the other one tell him, his mom would be proud.

Now I have to wonder. What was he telling them about me in the short amount of time we've been messing around? We hardly know anything about each other & his friends already think I'm a good catch?

We were fuck buddies, nothing more & nothing less in my eyes. By the way he turned to me, giving me that sex you up look & kissing my cheek, I think lines were getting blurred on his end.

We'd text all the time since meeting, talking about nothing in particular

We'd text all the time since meeting, talking about nothing in particular. There was no end game for him, because we had already gone there the first night. After spending hours with them, laughing, joking & telling stories, it was time for me to leave. I actually had a wonderful time. This was probably some of the most fun I've had in a while.

Dre's friends act like they have sticks up their asses. Some "do good-ers" that didn't know how to turn up. Always wanting to go to places where you had to stay at a certain level of loud. Trying not to look like "those kind of black people."

I remember how pissed I was when one of them said it. Dre just laughed it off like it was nothing, even when I told him how I felt about it. He just thought I was being "dramatic".

Everyone gathered their things & we all headed out. Darius held my hand & whispered in my ear as he walked me to my car. He kissed my forehead & opened the door for me.

"Thank you for coming out" he said as he hugged me. "My partna's really liked you" he pinned his bottom lip under his teeth, never taking his eyes off of me.

"I don't think they were the only ones" I say to him just before kissing him. He cradled me in his arms & kissed me like he was in love with me. Moaning into my mouth, I could tell he was getting hot & bothered. I had an early morning ahead of me, so it wasn't going any further than here.

"Well, I'll be seeing you" I said as I turned back to my car, opening the door a little more.

"Damn baby. I'm rock hard over here. You gonna leave me like this? You got all dolled up n'shit" he smiled at me. He knew I fell weak before & was trying to win me over, but I couldn't keep missing work & being late home. I had to set some rules somewhere.

"Sorry, boo. Early morning" I said with puppy dog eyes. He shook his head & grinned at me, waving goodbye to a few of his friends as they headed to their cars. He focused his attention back onto me & bent down. He kissed me one last time & stepped back so I could close my door.

"I'll hit you up tomorrow" he said as he started for his car. I sighed as I closed my door & started up my car. I had a few text from Dre, wondering where I was and rolled my eyes at the sight of them. I threw my phone down onto the passenger seat & sighed.

The closer I got to the house the more I wish I would've just stayed with Darius. I felt like being with him tonight. I know he was going to put it on me something serious, but I did the honorable thing & came home to my fiancè.

We had ok sex & I put his ass to sleep. He thinks he made me cum three times. Luckily for me it was at least once. The other two were as fake as a three dollar bill. Once he was all the way out, craving a good nut, I grabbed my headphones, phone, vibrator & went into the bathroom. I Facetime'd Darius & waited for him to answer.

"What up? Oh shit" he said in that deep voice of his. I had the camera on my puss, and panned it up so that he knew it was me. "Niecy, damn girl. What you tryin' to get into?" he asked as he lowered his hand down his basketball shorts.

For the next 15 minutes he watched me play with myself, telling me which way to move my vibrator, telling what to do. I finally got that nut I was searching for & came hard. I was a shivering, shaking mess. My eyes crossed, it was so good. Before I could even come down off my high, I heard knocking at the bathroom door. Thankfully Darius didn't. I just hung up with no explanation & walked wobbly legged to the door. Panting like I had just ran a marathon.

I seen Dre standing there, half awake, half sleep. He had to use the bathroom. I walked slowly to the bed & got back in it. With my sexual appetite finally fulfilled, I was able to go to sleep.

The next day at work, I was texting Darius, who couldn't help but gush over the FaceTime sex we had the night prior & how I ended it right before he was a bout to bust the biggest nut. We just kept joking back & forth & he said he couldn't wait to make me nut in person. Hell I felt the same damn way!

Before I started fuckin' with Darius, I was satisfied with Dre's sex. Cumming once maybe twice before he got his, was great. I had forgot all about Maurice's & all my other ex's sex.

I was happy all around with my fiancè. Now with Darius & Maurice and this making me cum back to back to back. Dre was mediocre as hell! Basic ass strokes, basic ass positions. Basic ass sex! He was just so damn basic, fine ass man with wack ass sex. I kept texting D, until it was time for my break.

After work I headed straight to Darius' house after he said via text that he wanted to blow my back out. My body was craving his, so it was nothing to go over there. I put my phone on silent & the rest of my day went as planned. I was ready to catch orgasms back to back to motha fuckin back!

 I was ready to catch orgasms back to back to motha fuckin back!