Alternative Ending Part 2

The one you've all been waiting for.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"I'm fucking bleeding you prick!" Carlo shouted as one of the guys pulled him by the leg towards the front door.

Luca and Mika were knocked out. God fucking knew if they were going to live through it.

Shit shit shit.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" Dominic grinned at him as he polished his gun with the back of his sleeve.

Carlo tried to put some strength into his legs but with two bullets into his left leg, it was useless. He was fucking injured and God knew how many minutes he had left.

"Pick him up and put him in the van." Dominic ordered his men. The few that were left, Carlo watched and cursed them as they lifted him up and walked out of the house with him like he weighed nothing. He definitely had to work out more when he was out of this shithole.

They walked him outside to the black van. It was the worst fucking place to live in right now. No fucking neighbours to rescue Carlo.

"I'm going to enjoy cutting you up," Dominic grinned at Carlo as he was thrown into the van.

He grunted his shouts because he was no pussy to cry for help.

"Why don't you start with my dick and shove it up your ass since you're fucking with me," Carlo groaned as he pushed himself up into a seat with the one arm that was working. His other arm had been dislocated so it was fucking useless to him.

Dominic stayed quiet as his four men jumped into the car next to Carlo. He rolled his eyes as he watched Noah start the car. He was the driver. Dominic walked to the passengers side and sat inside the car.

"Let's go," Dominic said and turned around to look at Carlo in the back.

Carlo had his eyes closed and his breathing under control. He knew he could outlive a few bullets but the blood that was flowing out of the wounds? He couldn't outlive a blood loss. He ignored the talks between the men and listened to the car itself. He could try to figure out where he was going.

Left turn.

1 2 3 4 5 6 stopped.

Red light.

"Knock him out." Dominic mutterered.

Fuck.

Serena's pov.

Silence echoed in her mind. Her children's cries were silent to her. All she could do was sit on the stairs and wait for the door to open. For someone to walk inside and tell her Carlo was coming back. That they had found him.

A month. It had been a month when she had come home with Eve and her daughter Eliza. They had dropped Steph off at home and then came home because Serena was missing her children. The day out was for them to find a way to tell Carlo that she was pregnant again. A surprise. She couldn't take Elijah with her because he was a daddy's boy and told his dad everything. Aurora was young so she had left her with Carlo.

It was the biggest mistake of her life. She had come home and as soon as she had gotten out of the car, she had seen blood marks on the floor, as if someone had dragged a body out of the house. She had ran inside with Eve and Eliza behind her.

Luca and Mika were on the floor and talking to Zach. The family doctor. Blood surrounded them but all Serena could see was that Carlo was missing. He wasn't there. She had whispered to them all quietly. Where is Carlo?