"Look," he says while pointing to the window. You look out, "woahh, the clouds are so pretty!"

The brunette nods, "hmm, you know what that means, right?"

You look over at him confusedly, "what does it mean?"

Jungkook smiles, his pearly whites displaying into that rare cheeky grin of his. "We're in the air."

It takes you a minute to process what he means but then you finally realise, "t-the plane already took off, I didn't even notice." You stare at Jungkook in amazement, "y-you did that on purpose, didn't you? You started a conversation so that I wouldn't focus on my surroundings."

Jungkook casually shrugs. You smile at him, grateful. "I don't get how you're so..." 

Jungkook frowns, "so what?"

'Perfect'

"So smart," you say quietly. Truth but not the whole.

Jungkook perks his shoulders in a cocky manner, opening his mouth to brag.

"Just kidding, dummy." Jungkook shuts his mouth, pouting at your comment. "I got straight A's back in high school, y' know." 

You chuckle, "me too."

Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully, "my A's were straighter than yours."

You open your mouth to comment but then a sudden thought interrupts you. "Wait...Jungkook, do you have your law degree yet?" 

The boy nods, "it was suspended when I was in jail but now that I'm free, I have it back."

A sly smile slips onto your face. "I see."

~

Jungkook stares at you with a judgemental expression. 

"What," you bark, cheeks red from irritation. 

"Seriously?" He questions, his chocolate irises scrutinising your movements. 

"What's your problem!" you huff out angrily, ready to throw fists at whoever walks by. 

"Why exactly did you need 3 bags for a 2-day trip?"

You drop the heavy bags onto the ground, arms tired from trying to drag them to your hotel room. 

"That is an irrelevant question, all you do is ask stupid questions while I'm working my damn ass off to pull these bags to my room. I've just been on a 12-hour flight, had absolutely nothing to eat, and now I have to carry all these stupid bags-"

"And who's the one who fell asleep on the plane and didn't bother to eat when I told her to wake up and do so?" Jungkook interrupts causing you to rage further. 

"I WAS RESTING MY BRAIN, SHUT UP. I can't believe you are blaming me for this, I am the victim here-"

Jungkook sighs amusedly before grabbing your heavy bags and walking off. "You're cute when you're mad," he shouts back, causing you to run to him aggressively. 

"Are you making fun of me-" 

He cuts you off by pecking your lips, "let's go get some food, okay?"

You stand there frozen for a good five seconds, a rosy hue adorning your pale cheeks as you watch the brunette trudge off with all the luggage. 

"I bet I could have carried all those," you mumble to yourself before sheepishly following him. 

~

You moan in pleasure and push yourself back against the pillow. "Ahh, so good!"

"Mmm," Jungkook hums lowly.