The Man who saved Central City

Start from the beginning

The day of the Rally (Ben's POV)

I sat with Cisco and Joe and I smiled "What's that smile for?" Joe asked me and I sighed "I got my girl. We will send out invites soon when we get everything situated." I said and Joe smiled "That's amazing! You take care of my daughter, you hear me or else I'ma shoot you." Joe said and I nodded. "Congrats, man!" Cisco said patted my back and he looked over to the side "Well, I'll be." He said and we saw Caitlin and I smiled. The Rally started and Mayor Bellows came out "Good morning, Central City! A year ago, our world changed. Our city became ground zero for some pretty weird stuff." He said and I smirked. "We got a new breed of criminal: Men and women who defied not only our laws, but physics and reason.
But we got something else, too. We got the Flash and the Silver Streak!" Mayor Bellows announced and I smiled and the crowd cheered. "Our wounds run deep, and I know many of you are afraid of what threats tomorrow may bring. But the Flash doesn't just protect us, he restores hope where it was lost. That's why I'm honored to present the key to the man and woman who saved Central City: The Flash and The Silver Streak!" The Mayor added and we all looked around to see if Mia or Barry would show.

Mia finally transported onto the stage in her suit and the crowd cheered and Mia held out her hand to wave and smiled, Barry ran in and the crowd cheered more. "The doors to Central City will forever be open for you, Flash and to you Silver." Mayor Bellows said and Barry and Mia nodded and people started to scream. "Look out!" Mia yelled and transported Barry and Mayor Bellows away before a hotdog cart flew at them hitting Mia and I frowned. "No!" I yelled and Joe pulled out his gun.

Mia's POV

I was trapped under the cart and I groaned in pain "Huntress" The Meta growled and I frowned "How the hell do you know that?" I questioned and he was about to hit me but Barry ran towards me getting out of there. "You all right?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah just some bruising." I said and Ben held me up as I clutched my side. "I got this, all right?" Barry said to me and Joe and we watched the Meta walk towards us. "The man who saved Central City, hate to rain on your parade." He said and Barry ran towards him but the Meta punched him and knocked him into a police car. The police started shooting but the bullets just bounced off of him. "Cisco! Cisco!" Joe yelled but he looked like something was off "Cisco! The Boot!" "Right!... Locked and loaded." Cisco said giving Joe the gun to take down Meta-Humans. "Booted!" He said and I rolled my eyes but they grew wider when the Meta grew like seven feet tall. "Cisco, you said this thing would take him down." I muttered and Joe frowned "He's not going down." "He went up." Cisco said and Joe gave him the gun and pushed us "Run! Run!" He yelled and Cisco and Ben ran for cover but I stayed to fight. "What are you doing?" "I'm throwing, you're shooting." Barry said and I took a step towards them "I'll help." I said and Barry threw the gasoline tanks and Joe shot them and they blew up at the Meta, I tried to use my Electric shield to knock him down after but it backfired and pushed us back. We all groaned and we looked at the Meta-Human who opened his mask and Joe frowned "That's Al Rothstein. The body we found at the nuclear plant, he's alive!" He said and I frowned "How the hell did he know about The Huntress?" I asked and they looked at me confused.

Ben's POV

I helped Mia clean up her wounds and she sighed "Well, that didn't go as smoothly as I pictured it." Mia chuckled and I smiled "You literally got knocked down by a hotdog cart which was thrown by a Meta-Human, I didn't even picture that in my head when I was talking to you about going to the Rally." I said and she nodded. "Alright done." I said finishing her stitch on her forehead. "That Meta-Human knew that I was the Huntress and the only person who even knew anything about that was Thawne and my mom." She told me and I frowned "Do you think your mom sent him here?" "No, my mom wouldn't of had him hurt me." She said and I sighed. Mia's phone buzzed and she sighed "Do you want to skip the day of being a super hero with me and maybe start planning for the soon to be wedding of the year?" Mia asked and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I would love to." I told her and kissed her nose.