The Man who saved Central City

Start from the beginning

Ben's POV

I helped my mom with a patient which was Mia's Puppy and I frowned and looked up to see Joe "What brings you in Joe?" My mom asked and he smiled "Just helping out Mia with Bella. She hurt her little leg going down the steps this morning." Joe told us. My mom went to grab the supplies for Bella's leg and I looked at Joe "What's the real reason your here Joe?" I asked and he sighed "I need help getting through to Mia for the Flash and Silver Day." He said and I sighed. "She doesn't think she deserves it but she does and her best friend needs to be there by her side." Joe added and I nodded "I know but she won't return any of my calls." "Go see her. You know where she'll be." Joe said and my mom came back to wrap Bella's leg. "Hey mom, I'm gonna go visit a friend. Are you okay with me leaving for a bit?" I asked and she smiled "Is it Mia?... Sorry, I kinda ease dropped. Is there something I should know about? I mean I saw the ring." My mom said and I sighed "I proposed and she said yes but something happened and I told her we should take a break to figure out if we should marry each other." I told her and she nodded then smiled "If you love her, don't let her go Kiddo. Go on, go get your girl." She said and I kissed her forehead and went to the only place Mia would be.

Mia's POV

I stared at the opened letter from the law firm and I sighed, Thawne left his house to me and S.T.A.R Labs to both me and Barry. I walked around the house looking through all the hallways and rooms and I came across a box with my name on it which Thawne wanted me to open it whenever I watch the video message he left me. "Mia? You here?" I heard and I pushed the box which fell on my head and I groaned.

 "Mia? You here?" I heard and I pushed the box which fell on my head and I groaned

"Hey." Ben smiled and I cleared my throat "Hi, uh, how did you find me?" "Joe told me where you'd be and I knew you'd come here and look around, uh, do you need help with that?" He asked and I looked down at the box and sighed "Sure. I don't know, Thawne left the house for me and I was snooping and found this box with my name on it." I said and he nodded. Ben picked up the box the put it on the kitchen table. "So Joe sent you here to talk me into going to the Rally didn't he?" I asked and he sighed "Actually I wanted to talk to you about the wedding proposal. I love you, Mia. And I want us to be together and that means being by your side threw sickness and in health." Ben said and I smiled. "I love you too. But you know what I did, I killed Eddie. It's my fault he's dead and I'm alive." "Mia, it was Eddie's idea, he told you to do it in order to save everyone including Barry and me." Ben said and I looked to the ground. "I don't know what to do, Ben." I sobbed and he grabbed my hands "Look at me... You did what you had to do to save the world. You are not alone here. You have me, Cisco, Barry, Joe, Iris, Millie even thou she's in Starling City. You are not alone." Ben said and kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Now, let's get you ready for that Rally. I bet Iris already talked to Barry and he'll be there tomorrow on that stage with you." Ben said and I chuckled. Ben pulled out the engagement ring he bought me and slipped it on my finger "We will get married, we'll have a big party and all our friends and family will be there, then we'll live happily together." Ben said and I kissed him passionately.