He gestured me to join the table and we sat on the chair. Foods covered by silver plates were already served there.

"Did you cook these?" I smirked and took a bite from the shrimp. Delicious.

"Stop teasing me. You know I can't cook to save my dear life," he pouted.

God, I just want to kiss his pout away.

"Anything is surprise in a surprise."

He just rolled his eyes and started stuffing foods into his mouth and I laughed at his cuteness.

We finished our meal with small talks and teasing and flirting. How can a first date be so damn much perfect?

"Kookie..?" Taehyung took my hands over the table.

"Yea, baby?" I smiled at him.

"What are we?" I could read the nervousness through his body language.

"What do you want us to be?"

"...uh..I...er...boyfriend?" He looked everywhere but my eyes.

"Aren't we already boyfriend?" I mused.

"Oh, are we?" He vividly blushed.

I nodded, "Yes, we're, Tae. Do you want to be something else?"

Then mischief shone on his brownish orbs as his lips quirked up into a playful smirk, "Yes, husband.."

I felt my face burning up at the word. Instead of saying anything, I decided to answer him through my action. Two can play a game, baby.

I got up from the seat and kneeled down on the grass in front of his chair. I looked up at him and it seemed as if he watched a ghost.

I smiled and took his hand from the table and placed a kiss on his knuckles, "Kim Taehyung, will you spend your whole life with me aka Jeon Jungkook?"

I looked up only to find him on the verge of crying. Oh god, please don't cry. He isn't yet ready for any commitment, is he? Stupid me! I'd to rush things and mess everything up. Fuck!

My cursing interrupted when his chair shifted and he also got down mimicking my position, "Kookie, are you serious?"

Shit, how did he know I didn't plan to do all the proposal. How can he read me so well? But the question is, am I sure? Yes, obviously. Do I want to spend my life with him? Of fucking course.

"I'm positive," I reassured him, looking at his eyes.

"Okay," he nodded.

"Okay?" I rose my brows.

"I will.." he smiled tentatively.

"You will....?"

"I'm more than willing to spend my eternal life with you," he blinked tears, happy tears.

"That's more like it," I hugged him as I also felt tears flowing down my cheekbones.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Taehyung placed a soft kiss at the tip of my ear.

"Simply being yourself," I mused pulling him in for a chaste kiss.

Pulling away, we smiled goofily and wiped eachother's tears and stared at eachother for who knows how long.

We laid down on the grass side by side as the moon rose up to the center of the sky. It's a full moon night.

Taehyung was smiling, looking at the shining moon. Seeing him like this made me happyㅡbeing with him made me fulfilled. He took my hand and interlocked our fingers.

Taehyung turned side ways glancing at me and I shoot him my signature smile which he named bunny smile. I don't like to be called as bunny. But if it's coming from his lips, then anything is pleasing.

He looked up and pointed his other hand at the silvery golden moon and whispered, "Hey, kookie, isn't it aesthetic?"

I stared at him, drinking in his ethereal beauty and breathed out, "Yes, Tae, very aesthetic."

After minutes he gazed at my direction and found me staring at him. He instantly blushedㅡ  comprehending for whom my recent compliment was.

Despite his flustered face, he smirked, "Loving the scene?"

Instantly my cheeks heated upㅡ perhaps, resembling as tomatoesㅡ still I unashamedly smirked, "You've no idea how much."

Taehyung laughed his contagious smile, taking my breath away.

Take my hands now, you're the cause of my euphoria~~ Close the door now, when I'm with you, I'm in utopia~

The End

______________________________________

Thank you for sticking with the story! Ilysm❤  ㅡArika