"Emerald Rose, let's go." Best Jeanist said, I nod his way. 

"It was nice to meet you all." I say with a smile, before running over to go with the Best Jeanist and Bakugo. As soon as I got over to them, Bakugo wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we started walking. I chuckled. 

"Are you jealous?" I questioned. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He snapped quickly back, turning his head away quickly, but I caught the sight of a blush. I chuckled lightly as we continued walking. 

      As the days went on we did the same thing, trained and went on parole. Now it was time to return to UA. 

"Thank you for your time to train me." I say to Best Jeanist with a bow. 

"It's no problem, thanking you for choosing my agency to train under. You where a real joy." He said. I lifted my body up and smiled lightly. Bakugo said his thanks and we left for the train to head home. We got on the train and headed back to UA. We got back to UA, Bakugo and I walked into class together and Kirishima and Sero instantly started laughing at him. 

"Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?" They questioned, his hair had gotten use to the way Best Jeanist made it, and he couldn't get it back to normal. He was shaking, I laughed lightly, watching from my seat. 

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way." He said shaking as he talked. "Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." They where laughing so hard, I giggled.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy." Sero said. 

"What did you call me?!" Bakugo yelled and his hair exploded from his anger, back to the way it normally is. I snorted, and started laughing, I hid my face in my arms on my desk as I laughed.

"Hey, there is goes!" Sero and Kirishima laughed extremely hard, their laugh was so contagious. I picked my head up after containing my laughter and seen Bakugo, holding on to Sero and Kirishima, and giving me a murderous glare for laughing at him. Everyone was talking about Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya facing the Hero Killer. I looked over at them, Iida had told me that his left hand had some serious injuries to it, Todoroki was fine and Midoriya was lied up in the hospital for a while. I'm just glad they where okay. Todoroki made eye contact with me and nodded his head my way, as a way to say hello, I nodded back. My eyes trailed to Iida's left hand, I could see some bandages poking out from under his sleeve. I let out a sigh through my nose and looked at the ground. Soon enough Iida was shouting off orders turning back into his old self. Well that's a good thing. 

      Soon enough we where out training with All Might. We stood in our hero costumes. I stood in between Bakugo and Kirishima.  

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons." All Might said standing in front of us. "Today it's Hero Basic Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Now then. Listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." 

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asked raising his hand.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into Field Gamma! Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five, or one is going to have six. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please." All Might said pointing at Bakugo.